Volume issues since ICS

Ansa82

Reaction score
Since update I'm having volume issues. ringtone volume is fine... But I get nothing on you tube or GPS navigation. when I try to turn the volume up like before, I no longer get a "media" volume anymore... Just volume and even though it appears to be at Max volume, nothing.... Completely quiet?

You have to go into sounds, there is four different levels for sound now instead of two.

Yep... All 4 of my sound settings are turned all the way up.... Yet I'm not getting any sound for media. I even did the on button/ down volume & had it reboot...nada..
Tried you tube, it says volume is all the way up but can't hear a thing
So odd!

QUOTE="lloydstrans"]You have to go into sounds, there is four different levels for sound now instead of two.[/QUOTE]

This just happened to me tried to play pandora and it didnt work. I plugged in my ear phone and it works unplugged it and viola working. Annoying but works

Really? ok... I'm gonna plug in headphones & try. getting desperate!

QUOTE="victorvu627"]This just happened to me tried to play pandora and it didnt work. I plugged in my ear phone and it works unplugged it and viola working. Annoying but works[/QUOTE]

I KNEW IT!! It's because "they're" monitoring everything we do now. Put on your tin foil hat and that should help.

Actually, I have had a couple of times when my phone vloume is magically turned all the way down. I'll make a call and I can't hear it ring so I think the call didn't go through, but it did. A reboot has always fixed it. I just downloaded "Quick Settings" from the market. It looks like it gives me more control over various settings inlcuding all of the volumes. We'll see if it makes a difference. You may want to try that and see if it helps.

sound issue

Same thing happened to me. I lost sound in media player and you tube. I then put in headset and pulled it out and voila it worked. Another solution was to test ringtone or try to change it. It plays ringtone and then sound is back all over. Really wierd is this an ics issue?

Yep... My volume keeps going out.... It comes back briefly if I plug on headphones & then unplug but goes out again. I do think its a ICS issue.

QUOTE="Ruth5B"]Same thing happened to me. I lost sound in media player and you tube. I then put in headset and pulled it out and voila it worked. Another solution was to test ringtone or try to change it. It plays ringtone and then sound is back all over. Really wierd is this an ics issue?[/QUOTE]

vance1980 said:
you have a bionic get a new phone. :icon_ devil:

nope...I have a RAZR
And its awesome!

After my download, I expierenced issues with my GPS forcing me to choose to allow others to see my location in settings. I have posted today for help in this matter. My volume on downloaded music is OK.

Back