wallpaper and ringtone

bfoster

Reaction score
When I power down my phone the phone changes the wallpaper from the live one I downloaded to the original stock one. I did a factory reset. Still doese it. Please help.

Last edited:
Will it handle any other wallpaper than the one you downloaded? It sounds like it isn't compatable with your phone.

Is the ringtone doing the same thing? Did you download that as well?

Yes it was compatible before. Other wallpapers are compatible as well. The ringtone was compatible before as well. I use ringdroid to make rings and notification sounds.

Just to be clear, only your downloaded wallpaper and ringtone won't work now? What wallpaper is it?

When did it become incompatible? Did you add a app or make any changes around that time?

It is the DROID eye matrix live wallpaper. No apps added at that time. Downloaded months ago. It became incompatible a couple of days ago.

Last edited:
So was there anything done at the same time it stopped working? Any app updates?

Just found out that it was taken off the market. The live wallpaper I was using. So do you know of a few good live wallpapers for me to use like that one.

Last edited:
Not like that. I use Koi Fish, Blue Skies and Aquarium by Kittehface Software.

bfoster said:
Just found out that it was taken off the market. The live wallpaper I was using. So do you know of a few good live wallpapers for me to use like that one.

??? If they take a wallpaper off the market it wipes it off your phone too???
Don't think it does that?
If it got put on your SD card, that would remove it on reboot! Yes?
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Last edited:
Back