Watching Android 4.1 named Jelly Bean

I want the new os coming out next year called B.L.T,BACON,LETTUCE,TOMATO,can u imagine how long it would take Verizon to serve that one up..L.O.L

In all honesty its looks bad ass,hopefully some devs get ahold of it for us Rezound owners

I couldn't wait for it to finally be pushed to the Rezound. Still waiting on ics and it's almost July. This is ridiculous. They said early 2012. That was a lie. So my impatience prompted me to preorder the nexus 7

unfortunately we will not get the jelly bean upgrade,hopefully we will all meet on here next year with a new HTC device,and will be talking about anticapating it.

Only a small % of the android devices have ICS....and they want to promote JB? Yeah, I understand the marketing ploy...get us to salivate over the latest OS that won't come to our phone so we will HAVE to buy something new. The fragmentation is just ridiculous. :angry:

Apparently JB is announced to roll out in mid July on the Nexus and Xoom. It doesn't look like a major upgrade but that sure was fast.

Sent from my hooka via hash cloud.

unfortunately we will not get the jelly bean upgrade,hopefully we will all meet on here next year with a new HTC device,and will be talking about anticapating it.

I'm not a developer, but based on the Rezound's specs, there is no reason why we shouldn't get JB eventually.

It is annoying that the Nexus may have JB before we even get ICS. For (arguably) the best overall phone that Verizon has right now to be 2 major OS releases behind is pretty ridiculous.

I don't think I'm as impatient as some of you. We'll get it when we get it. It can't be much longer.
I just wish Google would put their foot down with all of this fragmentation. Like most of you, it's one of the few complaints I have about Android.

cprice12 said:
I'm not a developer, but based on the Rezound's specs, there is no reason why we shouldn't get JB eventually.

It is annoying that the Nexus may have JB before we even get ICS. For (arguably) the best overall phone that Verizon has right now to be 2 major OS releases behind is pretty ridiculous.

I don't think I'm as impatient as some of you. We'll get it when we get it. It can't be much longer.
I just wish Google would put their foot down with all of this fragmentation. Like most of you, it's one of the few complaints I have about Android.

I would like to see Google grab these phone carriers by the balls,to get them on the go.With these updates so far behind it makes google look bad

I would like to see Google grab these phone carriers by the balls,to get them on the go.With these updates so far behind it makes google look bad

Well, it makes Android definitely look bad...bad enough that many companies that buy phones for their staff won't go down that path. They choose iPhone because there is consistency. I know there are those that say download the leak...but that is not the point. We shouldn't have to go through the back door to get what is available RIGHT NOW. My guess is that ICS could (and should) have been ready for our phones (and all of them) back in January! Six plus months to implement phone software???? We can send people into space faster than this! It is all about manipulation and greed.

I would bet that Verizon is holding off so people will decide to upgrade to a new phone with ICS or JB on their new more EXPENSIVE data plan. Verizon is so damn cocky.:icon_evil:

Not sure if we'll get the official JB, but we will no doubt get a rom or two. My thought is that Verizon is holding things up atm. We had the RAZR update & now the GNEX is getting JB, so, the red-headed step child is left in the dust until they have enough server space to push out ICS to the Rezound crowd.

That's ok...the red headed stepchild has a 4.0 GPA and is captain of the football team.

Sorry if this is random guys, but what does awake time and uptime mean in the settings section for about phone?

If Im not mistaken, isnt this the entire reason the "Nexus" phone exists. To be 1 step ahead of the rest? I can sorta understand where you are coming from. Also you had the choice to pick up a Nexus around the same time the Rezound came out. Looks like (arguably) its not the best overall phone.

Back