Watermark'D 2.9 lithiummod questions

Jester6x

Reaction score
Amazing theme. Its the only one I have used other than nex.

I am running Lithium and the phone, maps, market, twitter, and facebook aren't themed. Are these something in the future that will be themed?

Also the notifications and clock are black, is there a setting I am missing?

Thanks!

Amazing theme. Its the only one I have used other than nex.

I am running Lithium and the phone, maps, market, twitter, and facebook aren't themed. Are these something in the future that will be themed?

Also the notifications and clock are black, is there a setting I am missing?

Thanks!

http://www.thememydroid.com/themes/Lithium_Mod-1.0.12-WatermarkDTheme.zip

Fixed ROM with white clock/notifications/etc. Market not themed, phone icon not added, twitter not themed, facebook getting "re-themed, for v2.0".

Thanks for the quick response. Worked like a charm.

Are those other items (besides facebook you addressed that) in the works for future releases?

Thanks for the quick response. Worked like a charm.

Are those other items (besides facebook you addressed that) in the works for future releases?

Yes. There will be more updated version on the way.

Facebook Update 2.0 Heh

facebook2.0.png

Very nice!

.zip available?

Didn't realize the .zip you gave me before was the full ROM until I noticed the file size too late :icon_eek:. haha

Also do you have a twitter account or something to keep up on the updates or should I just keep track on here?

hey stewartchamp1 great job...You by FAR HAVE THE BEST theme.... is the new lith update avalible yet with the new fb and phone icons? i dont see it on your main thread

Back