Weird Rezound Behavior

DaDroidDude

Reaction score
Hello All.

Everything was working fine most of the way through the day.

Then all of the sudden, instead of defaulting to Launcher Pro, it went to the stock HTC Sense launcher.
I hit Home Switcher and chose Launcher Pro as my default.
It still goes to Sense even though Launcher Pro shows as my default.

At some point, I rebooted.
I got a notice that an update was available and that it would take 6 minutes.
I hit okay, and nothing happened.

I'm on version 4.0.3 currently.

Additionally, my 4g speed dropped from like 18mbps yesterday to 6 today.
I know that that fluctuates but I thought I'd include that in case it's relevant.

The phone seems to be running slower since all of this happened.

Any thoughts?
Thanks.

B

Additionally, the phone shows that it was updated the last time in mid February but I know that it downloaded the most recent small update a couple of weeks ago...

Fwiw.

Thanks.
B

Yea, my battery drains faster. It does funny stuff with email & apps, it will reset to default apps. Whatever this update was, I wish they would take it back.
Also apps will freeze sometimes....this phone never had a problem untill the update.....thanx VZW.

Sent from Batcave

Rezound i snow a Hound

Rezound i snow a Hound

My Rezound was updated on 23Feb2013. I have noticed that my Default App's are not sticking and I am always asked to choose now. The "HOME" button" and "BACK" button sometimes require multiple hits to take effect - if at all. The Browser disappears at times. Email is not updated regularly (even on a strong Wi-Fi) and I have to hit "Sync" to get new mail.

This upgrade SUX! Android 4.0.3 // HTC Sense 3.6 PLEASE REVERT BACK VERIZON

I just downloaded the global update. Going to install it this weekend. Hopefully it will fix some of these issues. The one driving me nuts is the home/back buttons just not responding

Any advancements?

My Rezound wants to update too. Today the homescreen went back to stock, and I'm worried that my phone will be worse after the update.

Is it really true that it will suck after the update? How can I avoid it updating?

I made a nandroid backup, I'm not sure if I can use that to undo the update though. Anyone know?

Last edited:
Back