What's yalls biggest app installed?

blacksoxing

Reaction score
My Amazon marketplace app comes in at a whoppin'...300MB+!!!!

I think like 340.

Shoot, on my droid, it was like 7mb. More memory/more problems I guess...

Amazon Appstore is my largest too, but only at 43.68 MB. Does their marketplace grow based on the number of applications you have installed?

I have a need for speed and madden12 and both, while not a large app size, did need over 300mb each to run. I think madden caused my RAM to now be about 120mb free

Sent from someplace, and with something that you need not worry about.

Google Music @ 45.58mb

Good call. I have it backed up but not installed. Now off to play some MC3 :biggrin:
Bit tricky on the Nexus. Multitouch difficulties, can't move your gun while strafing most of the time. Still a fun game though. :hail:

Bit tricky on the Nexus. Multitouch difficulties, can't move your gun while strafing most of the time. Still a fun game though. :hail:

Agreed on all points :biggrin:

Amazon Appstore is my largest too, but only at 43.68 MB. Does their marketplace grow based on the number of applications you have installed?

I don't think do. Apps would take up their own space. And yet my Appstore is only 10.89 Mb.

Largest is Gmail, at 35 Mb, but I have several accounts. Next is Birds at 32 Mb, then Mushrooms at 31, then inputs at 27, then many book Apps. =)

Am I correct in thinking that storage use doesn't effect phone speed/ efficiency, but RAM does? I'm using 421 Mb, with 104 free.

Sent from my stock Thunderbolt

What's the difference between the amazon app store and the android market?

Is there reason to have both?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Back