WhatsApp Registration Problem

OKaNaRCHY

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Xiaomi K40
Hello,

I used WhatsApp Plus (AlexMod) for about 4 years. 8 months ago, WhatsApp Inc. added a new rule and banned 3rd party WhatsApp usage in the user agreement. I started using Official WhatsApp (which I downloaded from Google Play Store) after that date.

My phone's (Xiaomi Poco F3 / Android 13) SIM card slot is broken. I reset it to factory settings before giving it to service. After returning from service, when I wanted to install the Official WhatsApp application (which I downloaded from Google Play Store) again, it started showing the warning "We do not support unofficial applications, install the official application." and I could not activate it with the SMS code.

I can register to WhatsApp from a different phone with the same number or I can register that number to WhatsApp by writing a different number to this phone. Only my GSM number is shown as banned on this phone and I cannot activate WhatsApp on my own phone.

How can I fix this problem?
Is there a way to restore the WhatsApp application from the different phone I activated with all its data to my own phone? With or without root. My priority is rootless, of course.

I request the help of experts in this field.

Many thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Hmmm not really sure other than maybe a factory reset again and don't restore anything with trying to see if downloading again Google store to see if the app works with the number. Have you tried the link to a companion phone option from WhatsApp?

Back