Which bluetooth head set to buy?

dropd1us

Reaction score
Ok, so I'm in the market for a good bluetooth ear piece. I now am using a jawbone icon (the thinker)... Pretty sweet but battery life is horrible. My girlfriend has motorola, the one with the small flip out to turn on mic piece.its nice too...both cost 100.00 @verizon store. Any suggestions? I'm thinking bout taking my jawbone back, if the battery was better, I would love it, I like the voice telling you the stats and the callers number.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Personally I say use what ever fits your ear....I went though 5 or 6 before finding one that I like.

I use a 39.00 Plantronics, works great for me. BacknBlack tried to sell me the ones he stuck in his nasty ear and didn't fit right, so don't let him talk you into buying one of his.

Just picked up a plantronics vocalyst voyager pro+. This thing is nice. I think I found the 1...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Google some reviews. If you limit yourself to what's posted on this site you'll have very little data to use when shopping. There are tons of reviews out there if you widen your search to more than just this site.

Just picked up a plantronics vocalyst voyager pro+. This thing is nice. I think I found the 1...

I just got this unit today. It fits so nice I forget that I even have it on.
One dissapointment is that it will not announce caller ID. I specifically asked this of the salesman and he said "of course it will". Nor can you use the "voice search" feature through this headset.
Seems to sound pretty good, and again, it sits on my ear very nicely.

RocketFish RA-82? (Not sure that's the right designation)

That's what I use, they are stereo wraparounds. Sound great, work great, 15hrs of audio!! I think I paid $49 for em @ BB.

They are excellent for me, when not in use I just wear them around my neck. They've got 5 sound settings and media controls.

Just be ensuring what does suit you and go for it. You love your jawbone and it makes feel you comfort. Check the battery as you wish and I hope that will be ok... so take it back

I've tried most and I love the Jawbone Icon for it's fit and clarity. I can drive with top down at 70 MPH and have conversation. It also fits better than Plantronics I gave up.

Back