Which Rom?

shaggykid

Reaction score
So I recently flashed Liquid on my DX. Loving it so far, just curious as to which rom you all believe to he the "best".

Maybe your experiences with each and such.

Sent from your mom's house using my Droid X

So I recently flashed Liquid on my DX. Loving it so far, just curious as to which rom you all believe to he the "best".

Maybe your experiences with each and such.

Sent from your mom's house using my Droid X

Ugh. Loaded question. Of the blur roms I'm preferring Vortex. Of the ASOP, aka non-blur roms, I prefer Revs CM7.
Everyone will have a different opinion.
I had nothing but problems with Liquid 3.2 and support appears very light. I avoid any ROM by Jrummy (Liberty/Justice), and any ROM by Bigxie (apex).

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Been on MIUI for bout a week and it is very good. ICS features, customization options, good battery life so far. Only drawback is getting use to the new setuo

+1 for MIUI and Rev's CM7 GB, those are my two favorite ROMs

Liberty, Liquid, Shuji, ApeX and VorteX are all nice ROMs but they lack some of the customization options in CM7 and can sometimes be pretty buggy and less stable

+1 for MIUI and Rev's CM7 GB, those are my two favorite ROMs

Liberty, Liquid, Shuji, ApeX and VorteX are all nice ROMs but they lack some of the customization options in CM7 and can sometimes be pretty buggy and less stable
I have had bad experiences with Jrummy and his lack of support for the Liberty line... nothing but a string of broken promises.

I don't see this one mentioned... So I will...
Ssx 2.2... It's a great rom

We have nothing to fear but running out of beer

Only Apex for me. No bugs. Great support. Best battery.

And yeah, its pretty much subjective. Do you like Blur or AOSP? Flash or Stability. IMO theres no one ROM that has everything, there are pros and cons to them all. It depends on what your priority is. Do you want battery life, options, customizations, speed, themes, etc.? Answer that and youll know which ROM youll prefer.

So im chillin on ics miui right now. Its decent. Like there are still a few glitches and problems, but overall its a solid rom. Im waiting for the AOSP ics rom that is being worked on thats based on cm9. Follow it on rootzwiki if ur curious. Theyre making good progress so id give it a couple weeks maybe before its ready to go.

So im chillin on ics miui right now. Its decent. Like there are still a few glitches and problems, but overall its a solid rom. Im waiting for the AOSP ics rom that is being worked on thats based on cm9. Follow it on rootzwiki if ur curious. Theyre making good progress so id give it a couple weeks maybe before its ready to go.

I can only find this for the Droid 3... is that what you meant?

I can only find this for the Droid 3... is that what you meant?

There's a version of miui with some ics framework... It's over on rootz and dxf

We have nothing to fear but running out of beer

Back