Who has tmobile here

droidworld

Reaction score
I am currently on Verizon and considering jumping ship to tmobile. Verizon has been great. I still have my unlimited data plan but the cost of my plan is pretty high . Tmobile offers unlimited everything for $80 plus I will get a work discount. Any suggestions?

galaxy s4

I love tmobile, they give the consumers multiple options for a great price. I have no regrets at all - unlimited data and a new phone every 6-12 months, it's a perfect fit :).

Obviously check your coverage before you purchase :)

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I love tmobile, they give the consumers multiple options for a great price. I have no regrets at all - unlimited data and a new phone every 6-12 months, it's a perfect fit :).

Obviously check your coverage before you purchase :)

Thank you for your response. One more question. How is the Internet speed for you?

galaxy s4

I have Tmobile too and I love it. The data only gets slow when you leave metro areas but this year and next year they are supposed to work on that. Overall I love it. Unlimited data is great.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

I have Tmobile too and I love it. The data only gets slow when you leave metro areas but this year and next year they are supposed to work on that. Overall I love it. Unlimited data is great.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Sounds good. Just looking for a lower price with unlimited features.

galaxy s4

The data sucks when you get away from metro areas...solid telephone and texting still tho. But I keep reading they are going to be upgrading the 2g areas to 4g lte. Should be great.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Yea I can get over some data issues. Verizon will be happy 2 see me go. One less unlimited data user

galaxy s4

Thank you for your response. One more question. How is the Internet speed for you?

galaxy s4

On my s5 I get the best reception out of all my tmobile phones FYI.

My Internet speeds are around 12-35 down and 2-13ish upload. It all just depends on if my connection is lte or hspa4g. In lte areas mine is about 20-35 down.

I only mention the s5 reception as my 5s,nexus 5,gs4,and note 3 had edge in my house (or no service) and my s5 has edge - hspa4g. Slightly better but still better.

Edit : Akron Ohio

I am just north of Detroit and I average 18-32 download and 12-20 upload when on lte, which is most of the time.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Ok those are both some pretty dam good speeds. I really don't think I will need anything better. As long as I can stream music , movies, browse the Internet and an occasional download then I'm good. Was scared to lose the consistency of what I am used to with verizon

galaxy s4

I just wanted to add that my T-Mobile LTE upload speed (20) is about 4X my home Wi-Fi upload speed (50 down/5 up), that I am now directly uploading pics and videos from my Galaxy S4 to my cloud backup directly, without transferring it to my desktop PC and using Wi-Fi (like I had been doing in the past).

Good LTE is awesome :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

I just wanted to add that my T-Mobile LTE upload speed (20) is about 4X my home Wi-Fi upload speed (50 down/5 up), that I am now directly uploading pics and videos from my Galaxy S4 to my cloud backup directly, without transferring it to my desktop PC and using Wi-Fi (like I had been doing in the past).

Good LTE is awesome :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

Wow. Tmobile has really stepped their game up. I will be visiting with tmobile this weekend! I appreciate all the feedback.

galaxy s4

Back