Why do you hate the Iphone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbaker34

Reaction score
I am just curious as to why you hate, or like the Iphone? I personally think the iphone 4 is pretty cool, It is small and thin, very nice screen, fast processor and a front facing camera, mostly I just like the form factor over most any phone. But I would never get one, they are very closed, even jailbreaking only does so much, you can't even change the battery, but mostly I just hate apple and its marketing and prefer android. What about you guys?

I like burrowing in my cubicle, surrounded by blind moles being led by the pied piper...

Sent from the Blue Falcon cockpit on my Fission 2.4.3 D2G

God, another one of these threads.....

Ok, the iphone is a great device, I like them.....but....

Asking here, on an android forum....your going to get mostly android fanboy answers like the one above.

I like burrowing in my cubicle, surrounded by blind moles being led by the pied piper...

Hehehehehe i dont care lol. I just wanted a model of phone that fit my desire and was a model most ppl wouldnt have. Mission accomplished :D

Company policy is not to burrow in the cubicles, do not bring animals to work, & if you are at your cubicle you may listen to headphones but no musical instruments unless on authorized break.

Language unacceptable and post not conducive to the board.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a large amount of stupid starting on this thread. Don't go any further. It's not hard to act like adults, I don't believe. I'm not going to babysit this. If the stupid starts again, people will start going away.

Hey !! Where my post go !?
And this is another reason I hate the iPhone , it's getting me infraction points and posts deleted :angry:

JK, nicely said..It takes so little for Immaturity to show its face..Shouldn't be like that...The OP simply asks a question and if negativity or disrespect is your only form of participating, then DON'T.....anyways, I don't "HATE" the Iphone, it's just not for me...My only "Apple" product I own, is My 32G ipod, that actually stays in my car only for music ONLY..My DX powered by Android is so much fun; changing roms almost 3 times a week, personalizing like crazy, "removing my battery" is kool:), in general, ANdroid fits my needs and That's where it stops for me..

Its not that I hate the iphone, I just don't like it. I bought an android to hack it, straight up. I had a moto backflip which was nearly unhackable. I paid hundreds of dollars to get out of my at&t contract so I could get a hackable android phone (only to find out the bootloader was locked but anyways). I get sick of phones very fast, now when I get sick of my phone I theme it, or flash a new rom, my friend can't even change his mms notification sound to a custom one on his iphone, I feel bad for him.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Thank you for bringing the posts back on track. I would like to give this thread a shot to stay open. I really would. Let's keep it going like it is now.

And I will say from personal experience, the iPhone is NOT all that bad. I have the Incredible for my personal but bought my wife the iPhone when released and she loves it. It works very smooth and runs very well, actually. I'm looking forward to jailbreaking it and seeing what it can really do. I have one Inc member that got the iPhone and actually was floored by the amount he can do through jailbreak. Don't believe the hype, that phone has A LOT you can do with it.

Thank you for bringing the posts back on track. I would like to give this thread a shot to stay open. I really would. Let's keep it going like it is now.

And I will say from personal experience, the iPhone is NOT all that bad. I have the Incredible for my personal but bought my wife the iPhone when released and she loves it. It works very smooth and runs very well, actually. I'm looking forward to jailbreaking it and seeing what it can really do. I have one Inc member that got the iPhone and actually was floored by the amount he can do through jailbreak. Don't believe the hype, that phone has A LOT you can do with it.
My wife got the VZW iPhone from pre-order and has had it just over a week now. She loves the phone, and like jkhonea and I have heard from another DF member- when Mom's happy, everyone's happy.

If you're going to buy an iphone wait till the summer when the iphone 5 will probably be released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back