Window/Transition Animation

stragabenz

Reaction score
I've been trying to find flashable zip files to change the window/transition animations on my Galaxy Nexus(Codename Andriod 3.2.0 JB ROM) but been having no luck. I remember ICSourcey ROM had it under tools to flash a bunch of different ones but I can't seem to find any listed on any websites. I used one from ICSourcey called "the pysn shift" or something like that, which looked totally awesome everybody who used my phone was like "awesome phone how did you do that??!!!" :hail:

If anyone has some links or can point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated DancingNexus

I've been trying to find flashable zip files to change the window/transition animations on my Galaxy Nexus(Codename Andriod 3.2.0 JB ROM) but been having no luck. I remember ICSourcey ROM had it under tools to flash a bunch of different ones but I can't seem to find any listed on any websites. I used one from ICSourcey called "the pysn shift" or something like that, which looked totally awesome everybody who used my phone was like "awesome phone how did you do that??!!!" :hail:

If anyone has some links or can point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated DancingNexus

First read this post [TwistedRubik][4/7/12][Framework animations][Twisted_R1][RUBIK][Vortex][ThePsynFlip][ThePsynShift][Chaos][ChaosRevenge] - Galaxy Nexus Themes - RootzWiki - Page 65 <-- The animations are linked in that thread though.

Also if you read the post, he talks about create an animation thread, which is [Create -an- animation set] [Framework Animations] [6-1-12] - Galaxy Nexus Themes - RootzWiki <-- there.

Back