[WIP] Red Tread Diamond theme. Sapphire ROM exclusive!

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Making the transition from solely creating boot animations to making a theme has been fun and frustrating at the same time. Lot's of new lingo to learn and processes to perfect.
This is my very first theme and this will remain exclusive to the Sapphire line of ROMs.

As of the time of this OP, I currently have framework, settings, market and Facebook themed. I plan on doing a few more .apk's in the coming days as well as an exclusive boot animation for this theme only.

Much credit and thanks to roberj13 for using his alternative Dark theme as a base for this. When it's done however, it will probably not even be noticeable. But thanks to him anyway!
Also to Brian (bgill55) for showing me the ins and outs of editing .9.pngs

Comments are certainly welcome, good or bad. But please try to be constructive as this is my 1st attempt. I'm a n00b on the theme scene :p

Enjoy!

Download link:
RedTreadDiamond.zip

Install instructions:
ClockWork recovery only at the moment.
Install from SD card as you would a regular ROM.

A few screenshots of whats done so far...

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

Last edited:
Very different not really my style but good work!

Maybe a blue one next? dancedroid

Well done sir. Man all my student are gonna pass me right up lol. How did the lock screen turn out?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

How did the lock screen turn out?
Not so well. It boot looped the phone when I applied it to the theme. So I just went back to stock for now so nobody would have an issue with it.

Looks pretty nice - plan on adding any other color schemes?
I plan on doing a blue....maybe others..but blue is definitely on the horizon after red is done.

Blue might interest me this is a very different theme and looking forward to seeing the blue variant when it is complete.

Looks AMAZING!!!!!!! Wanna make a BA for Inspired?....PPPLLLLEEAAAAASSSSE?

Looks AMAZING!!!!!!! Wanna make a BA for Inspired?....PPPLLLLEEAAAAASSSSE?
Sure. It'll be a couple days though. Just started one the one for my theme lol.

You should do this also as a Carbon Fiber...

Black and Light Grey would look killer...

Back