wireless teathering problem

What channel is the tethering on? Do you have the latest version?

DroidForums junkie!!

Are you trying to tether a windows 7 install to an unencrypted network? If so you have to disable the security check because 7 doesn't let you do that.

i been changing the channels to see if one would work but none did not sure what version i have for easy teather it came with the rom im new at all of this so bear with me lol

I've heard a lot of problems from easy tether. You're rooted correct? No problem, we were all new at some point!

i been changing the channels to see if one would work but none did not sure what version i have for easy teather it came with the rom im new at all of this so bear with me lol

DroidForums junkie!!

Well, update it. Go to the link in my sig and download 2.0.5RC1 that dropped less than 48 hours ago.

Also, what OS are you trying to tether?

Is it Easy Tether? If so that's USB only.

Oh ok! Haha! The one in the market is old. I can give You the url if you'd like or you can see furbearingmammal's sig for the lastest one.

sorry not easy easyteather i ment wireless tethering

DroidForums junkie!!

ok thank u im not going to download it now ill have my friend who rooted my phone do it trust myself lol .... one more question about beatuiful widget and launcher pro can i ask it here or start a new post

Both are in the market

ok thank u im not going to download it now ill have my friend who rooted my phone do it trust myself lol .... one more question about beatuiful widget and launcher pro can i ask it here or start a new post

DroidForums junkie!!

well i have launcherpro bacause it came with ultimate droid rom or it came with the theme rockenrainbow dont know which one cuz i dont really understand all this but my beautiful widget wont work it came with a fancy widget and i dont like it ...and there is no option to set either one as default

UD comes with ADW I believe. Cakes may have included LP in her theme though. I prefer LP myself.

well i have launcherpro bacause it came with ultimate droid rom or it came with the theme rockenrainbow dont know which one cuz i dont really understand all this but my beautiful widget wont work it came with a fancy widget and i dont like it ...and there is no option to set either one as default

DroidForums junkie!!

yes she did addd lp does beautiful widget work with lp because its not showing up as a widget its just on my app and it wont let me use it

Back