RAZOR

Reaction score
I also have the same problem the phone is completely frozen

The only choices i have are

reboot system now

apply sdcard:update.zip

wipe data/factory reset

wide cache partition

The only control I have is with the volume button to highlight and select one of the above choices

I have tried everyone with no luck

there is an error message at the bottom says

E :Can't open /cache/recovery/command

I have pulled the baterey and keep coming back to this screen any guesses

Thanks

I also have the same problem the phone is completely frozen

The only choices i have are

reboot system now

apply sdcard:update.zip

wipe data/factory reset

wide cache partition

The only control I have is with the volume button to highlight and select one of the above choices

I have tried everyone with no luck

there is an error message at the bottom says

E :Can't open /cache/recovery/command

I have pulled the baterey and keep coming back to this screen any guesses

Thanks

Were you rooted? What did you do to get it this way, more info the better.

and just to be certain, what phone do you have?

i rooted my droidx 2 days ago with easyroot i was trying to upgrade to froyo2.2 with rom manager it keep saying it failed to reboot and gave 5 reasons tried to for most of the night and this morning then i went to the app store ond downloaded an app "jitter" or something then i opened the app and asked a couple of ? i checkd a rom upgrade i believe somting like cyconid 5 upgrade then hit instal went black then i pulled battery now i have only white circle boot up screen freezs there

id suggest getting the bootstrap
My Brain Hurts
here and flash the bootstrap. then get Rom Manager on the market and use that to flash clockwork (top option) and then you should be able to find 2.2 under ROMS>stock images

Sorry I don't know to much about the X but fear not, Abe will be back soon and he is "all X knowing". He'll get you fixed up.

I do know that JIT is unstable and you don't need it if upgrading to 2.2 (it's already enabled).

Sit tight

Edit: See he beat me here!

oh i didnt read the second part of ur post. so can you even get your DX to power on now?

so do i download it on to my sd card then do a hard reset because even if i conect my ph to my computer it doesnt even show up

it only gits to the boot up screen with white circle thats it the power switch wont turn off ph i can pull battery n get into hard reset mode

you need to get your phone to turn on to do any of what i listed. if your stuck at the Moto screen, you probably have to use an SBF

heres how to get back to stock 2.1

Droid X

THANK YOU
Abe21599 ------my ph is back - stock but back

haha yea no problem. it sucks going back to stock but least u have it :)

i use easyroot it was so easy but dosnt wk with froyo2.2 what is your sugestion 4 the easist way to root this X ??

plus thank u 4 the RSD LIGHT woo hooo

Back