Yahoo Text Reply

clp23

Reaction score
I got the Droid Pro a few days ago. I just received a text message to my phone from a yahoo messenger contact sending it via the sms on messenger. On my old phone I was able to respond back right away with the number that was sent with their Yahoo ID. On my Droid Pro I am able to reply to the number but it is not delivered to the messenger contact. Has anyone ran into this problem? Can you please help?

welcome to the forum. I think I may know what ur talking about. did u add ur friend onto ur contact list on ur phone as yahoo id? I had to set up mine that way and install IM also

I got the Droid Pro a few days ago. I just received a text message to my phone from a yahoo messenger contact sending it via the sms on messenger. On my old phone I was able to respond back right away with the number that was sent with their Yahoo ID. On my Droid Pro I am able to reply to the number but it is not delivered to the messenger contact. Has anyone ran into this problem? Can you please help?

Aloha from Hawaii

Thank you for replying. I did not add anyone from my yahoo IM list to my contact list on my phone. When I get the text from my yahoo contact the numbers always start with 924-655 which identifies my friend. When I reply back to that number it doesnt go through to my friend who is logged onto their IM when I am not. Does that make sense? I dont want to have my yahoo messenger logged in all the time. Any advice will help me. I am frustrated. :(

I understand. I don't reply to that number. it does pop up on my screen at times. I haven't figured that part out yet.
however I do notice that I have to give it a few seconds when opening the msg, for the list to recognize person

Aloha from Hawaii

Back