YouTube problems

Vicious1

Reaction score
Well, I'm new to the rezound, after a warranty replacement for two faulty bionic, and in fact it's my second replacement rezound in two weeks due to the first one (a Rev. A) overheated regularly to 130 degrees plus. My latest one, Rev. B, works great so far, with no overheating issues.

However, today I noticed that YouTube doesn't work at all on this phone. Not on 3g, lte, or wifi. Neither on app nor browser. I googled and found some other people have the same issue, but don't see a fix or workaround.

Anyone else have this issue, and are there any ways to fix it? I've tried clearing YouTube data and cache, uninstalling and then reinstalling the updates, and rebooting, all with no luck.

I'm stock, uprooted.

Thanks!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Droid Forums

I have this problem as well. Usually my data drops whenever I open anything that requires data. But when it comes to YouTube... Man, I'm "lucky" enough to see a 15 second ad.
No fix, just waiting on ICS which specifically states a more stable data connection.

Well, I have data connection and can watch netflix fine, just YouTube won't load a video at all, despite me having good signal via either network or wifi.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Droid Forums

Back