2150 battery and Droid sound

ofallenxsoldiero

Reaction score
I read a lot of responses to the extended batteries nd saw the pics thanks to those who sent em, but I didn't see neone mention the amount of time they fone lasts on a 2150 battery, I'm just picky nd hate the 3500 cover nd am a pretty moderate user nd want to make sure I'm not wasting money, nd I cant find a Droid sound for when I get a text message and someone posted it up on one of my topics nd someone else tried to help but I couldn't get it that way either any other ideas? , thanks all

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

I read a lot of responses to the extended batteries nd saw the pics thanks to those who sent em, but I didn't see neone mention the amount of time they fone lasts on a 2150 battery, I'm just picky nd hate the 3500 cover nd am a pretty moderate user nd want to make sure I'm not wasting money, nd I cant find a Droid sound for when I get a text message and someone posted it up on one of my topics nd someone else tried to help but I couldn't get it that way either any other ideas? , thanks all

What?:icon_eek:

What?:icon_eek:
what's your meaning

what I was asking if anyone who had a 2150 battery the extended battery had any details on how long the battery lasts them... and secondly if neone knew how to get custom ringtones for a text message... I got it all figured out and already bought the battery tho

There are several applications available for trimming mp3s, though I haven't tried any myself - the native one works fine for me this far. As for custom txt/alert tones, search the forums on your computer - there are several threads around where people have submitted .zip's of different tones to try out.

RingDroid

The RingDroid app is a free one that will let you trim songs so you can make a ringtone, and is a free app. Some sounds also come with this app.

Back