lwags67

Reaction score
Apparently being released.

Think it will make it to the M?

May or may not happen to those with stock firmware. Those with Cyanogen Mod have a higher chance of getting it. And if Moto does release it to the RAZR M it will be rolled out as a minor update.

I am confident that there is something coming for the Razr M soon to fix some of the issues with 4.4.2. Whether that is 4.4.3 or a system version update...no one knows...yet.

I have had two Moto Android devices. My Atrix 4G with MotoBlur (ugh...disgusting) and my Moto X (vanilla as you can get with some AT&T apps). Do other Moto phones have a resource intensive UI? Or is it pretty vanilla?

I moved to the MotoX also. Nice, simple phone with good performance. I still hate the new dialer...

I have had two Moto Android devices. My Atrix 4G with MotoBlur (ugh...disgusting) and my Moto X (vanilla as you can get with some AT&T apps). Do other Moto phones have a resource intensive UI? Or is it pretty vanilla?

The x was the first moto phone I know of that was vanilla. The x, x2, RAZR and RAZR HD were all very bogged down.

Sent from my Eclipsed XT1060

The x was the first moto phone I know of that was vanilla. The x, x2, RAZR and RAZR HD were all very bogged down.

Sent from my Eclipsed XT1060

That's what I thought. MotoBlur was sooooo terrible. A dev named Dorian did some good work to make it run better.

Back