After wipe out data with ADM on my HTC One M9 doesn't work

Ninche

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I seriously need help.
My boyfriend was joking with my phone and locked it via ADM, after my phone didn't accept any password-not even one that he put on my phone. After 2 days of trying and searching to unlock it I had to wipe data via ADM. It worked, and now when I swich on phone, google wants immediately to sign in but won't accept my email or password.
It's saying that I need to log onto account that was previously on device-and this is account that was previously on device. I can't use my phone and I don't know how to resolve this...
PLEASE HELP ME, ANNY ADVICE OR IDEA ARE WELCOME

Welcome to the Forum @Ninche. Have you tried logging into Google on your PC? Let us know...

Hi @Jeffrey , yes I've tried and logged in without problems. I've changed password and tried again to sign onto account on my phone but keeps telling me that I need to log in with account that was previously on my phone-this is the only account that was set up on my phone..

After 5 tries, Do you get a screen that says Forgot Password?

No, it is just an enchanted circle, it's written that I have to sign in with account that was-before erase- on my phone. I do that email and password are ok and again it pops out message that I need to set up account that was before erase... I tried with another mail and the message is red saying that I need to use mail that was before...
I can receive only income calls and can't use my phone

Back