Amazon Echo Invites

Seems so unfair, several people I told about Echo (after I applied for the invite) got theirs a week or so ago and I'm still waiting. I have a Kindle Fire, a couple kindle readers, have had prime almost since they created it... I spend thousands a year on Amazon- what more do I need to get an invite. :(

Reactions: cr6
Seems so unfair, several people I told about Echo (after I applied for the invite) got theirs a week or so ago and I'm still waiting. I have a Kindle Fire, a couple kindle readers, have had prime almost since they created it... I spend thousands a year on Amazon- what more do I need to get an invite. :(
Good question....I'm not sure either?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

It seems to be rather random. Did any invites go out this week?

So now I get an invitation from Amazon...4 days after Christmas?? :( I just bought new bluetooth speakers for my daughters as Christmas gifts. Decisions...decisions...:confused: Too bad you can't share the invites.

I love mine. It gets used a LOT!

I'll more than likely pick up next years addition. Being that I spend a lot of time in the kitchen, I can really see the usefulness of this device. Wish I knew someone that had one so I could check it out firsthand.

So now I get an invitation from Amazon...4 days after Christmas?? :( I just bought new bluetooth speakers for my daughters as Christmas gifts. Decisions...decisions...:confused: Too bad you can't share the invites.

You can't transfer the invite but you can sell the Echo- they are going for $250+ on eBay if new in box. Still no invite here. :(

Wife got an Invite today...
Don't know if we're going to use it...

If anyone who has an invite doesn't want their echo I'd buy it from you if you can take PayPal. Send me a PM or Personal Conversation or whatever it's called. :D

Almost 2 months and no invitation yet.

Woohoo! Got my invite today!
4Bgn4T1.png

Only $99 bucks for Prime members.
f5RtkH8.png

Haven't decided if it's something I want yet, but it's not avail until April so I guess I have some time to decide. Then again my FireStick arrived earlier than expected so we'll see.

S5 tap'n

A lot of people got their invites yesterday (even if they didn't get their email until today.) Yesterday I must have placed the order just about as soon as I was able and my expected delivery is mid/late February. Also hoping for an early delivery though.

Reactions: cr6
NHqhOUH.jpg

My invite expires tomorrow so I went ahead and pulled the plug.
Unfortunately the ship date had moved from April to May or later....people must be ordering a lot of them.

S5 tap'n

Back