Android KitKat 4.4.4 on Wednesday for VZW Xs?

Haven't found a need to root this one. I rooted my first couple of Androids because I was trying to squeeze performance out of them. This thing has remained so snappy.

Reactions: CJM
I'm trying to be patient and wait until VZ decides that it's my turn. I tried pulling it but I got nothing so far.

I tried yesterday and got "phone is up to date". But when I woke up this morning the update was waiting for me to install.

I gave it one last try last night around 1230, just before I went to bed and I was able to pull it. The only thing I was really waiting for was the new dialer. I couldn't stand the old recent call list. I hope this one is better. The update cleared my list so we'll see what it looks like after a few calls.

For those that haven't received it yet, the article I linked has fairly easy to follow instructions for downloading and intalling yourself.

Got my update earlier today. Did a manual check and it started downloading it. I haven't really messed with it much to see any difference, though I did notice the new dialer.

My update came this morning after 2:30am. Haven't had a chance to look it over since I'm at work.

Back