Any interest in this theme W.I.P.?

Oooo would love that for Sapphire. Might want to wait for the 2.0.2 release that's coming though :)

So you decided to go ahead and do this i see! Wicked sweet! I LOVE IT!

Yank, I think people are going to love this theme! Very original! No one has really done this yet. And So far is looking sizzilin' HOT! dancedroid

Sweet

I have been looking for a cool evil / firery type theme.
Looks sweet. No one ever wants to make one... go figure.
Put this to UD and you would have another customer..

Sure - framework, settings, phone, contacts, google search and desk clock are done. Will need to revisit desk clock though - not too happy with it. Got most of Gmail done last night but today I had a thought ... wanna see what Team Inversions inverted Gmail would look like set ablaze :D

BTW - All this work has been done while I am running Sourcery. Once complete the porting process will begin.

no problem ... what ROM you running? After I get a few more apps done I'm gonna start dishing it out to testers running sourcery.

status update?

Sure - framework, settings, phone, contacts, google search and desk clock are done. Will need to revisit desk clock though - not too happy with it. Got most of Gmail done last night but today I had a thought ... wanna see what Team Inversions inverted Gmail would look like set ablaze :D

BTW - All this work has been done while I am running Sourcery. Once complete the porting process will begin.

You know what they say, PICTURES are worth a thousand words ... :biggrin:

Back