aokp v. cyanogen rc 9

Mace Windu

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with both cyanogen 9 and aokp. I am currently rocking with aokp and have no significant complaints. Curious about cyanogen though. I know, I know try it for myself make a backup...

Durandgir

Reaction score
I've been running the 6/18 nihe ghtly for CM9 imo it's smoother and has better battery life than AOKP. But that's my opinion, try it out for yourself and see how you like it.

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with both cyanogen 9 and aokp. I am currently rocking with aokp and have no significant complaints. Curious about cyanogen though. I know, I know try it for myself make a backup...

ROMs are almost entirely personal preference as to which one someone likes better. The only way that you will know which is best for you is to try both out. There are tons of other ROMs out there that are awesome as well that you may enjoy.

To answer your question with my opinion, I tend to lean toward AOKP, or at least AOKP based ROMs, as CM9 is lacking in some features that I really like.

rebretz000

Reaction score
I have been flipping between AOKP M6 and Cyanogenmod CM9_RC1 since they both have been released. I use one one day and switched the next. CM9 is smoother and does give me better battery life, the only complaint I have is not being able to make the nav bar smaller like I can AOKP. Other then that I would say either one is a fantastic choice.