ApeX 1.3.1 Swype

jarofclay

Reaction score
Upgraded to 1.3.1 to see if Swype would work, but it doesn't fix it. Everytime I install the beta it does a FC.

Anyone else have success with Swype and Apex?

evilsock

Reaction score
i to am loking for the swype that will work. i dont mind the one that came with blur. just want muh swype back

HerroMoto

Reaction score
Check your file applications. There should be a folder called Apex, and there should be a swype.apk in there.

quiet1

Reaction score
I just checked in the files app and in the Apex folder there is no swype.apk. Nothing in there w/ the name swype. I got so used to swype, using the stock keyboard is horrible...help!!! lol No seriously, I love using swype.

Last edited:

ericks17

Reaction score
I just checked in the files app and in the Apex folder there is no swype.apk. Nothing in there w/ the name swype. I got so used to swype, using the stock keyboard is horrible...help!!! lol No seriously, I love using swype.

same here i don't see it in the apex folder

quiet1

Reaction score
ericks17, go to Language & keyboard from settings and see if there is an option for swype. Mine was already in there. I'm using Apex 1.3.1

ericks17

Reaction score
ericks17, go to Language & keyboard from settings and see if there is an option for swype. Mine was already in there. I'm using Apex 1.3.1

I should have mentioned it is there where you said, but when I try to swype it says it's not configured for this device. I am only able to tap each letter to type.

ericks17

Reaction score

I should have mentioned it is there where you said, but when I try to swype it says it's not configured for this device. I am only able to tap each letter to type.

does anyone have a solution for this?