Apple Getting Nasty; Seeks Import & Sales Ban on HTC Devices and the Galaxy S III

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
News at 11, apple innovates something for the first time ever.

Nevermind they just made a treo thinner and put on the ability to download software.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

PalmOS had its own app store. I think it was called Addict.

DroidFarmerBill

Reaction score
this is fine for me, because i post this kind of stuff on facebook as much as i can now. im doing my best to show as many people as possible the ugly face of apple. so many people think that apple is this wonderful company that makes a nice phone, ipad, and mp3 player and thats it. this kind of stuff is only going to hurt apple in the long run, and thats fine with me. i hate apple and everything about their phones, and even the people that use them that think they're better than everyone else (not all users, but alot of them). talk about greed, well apple has to be the worst. according to how they think technology works for phones, i guess there should only be one car company for the world, whoever made it first should be the only company to makes cars and trucks. along with every other thing ever made in history. does apple not see that this is how our world gets better, buy everyone pushing the limits, taking things and making them better, making a better product than the other guys, constant innovation. do you know how far behind we would be if no one else was ever allowed to make a new car, engine, lightbulb, house, solarpanel, phone, computer, music player besides the company that first sold it. dont get me wrong here, apple thinks they came up with all this stuff first, but i don't believe it. the only thing they ever came up with first, is trying to sue every other phone company on the planet first. just keep at it apple, it will be your demise.

pltctytc

Reaction score
apple a loser

apple is losing its edge and sales of the iphone and of course where to blame? its major competitors and cdma isn't turning out like apple hoped.

jseah

Reaction score
Apple is doing this because for every upgrade used to purchase a SIII, that will be one less upgrade available to purchase a LTE iPhone in 4 months.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Just when we were all getting comfortable waiting for the arrival of the SGSIII, Stormy comes in, tells us all to shut up and sit down, and lays this on us :big smile:

This is just getting absurd, it really is

Instead of taking their ball and going home to stop the game, the spoiled brat is first trying to say theirs is the only official ball to disqualify the other balls, then they wish to declare themselves the only legal player, so as to win the game by default. Seriously, they've gotten better at playground foolery than and child in any school in the country.

:banghead:

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2 with Google voice to text translation. Please excuse any minor spelling, punctuation, capitalization or grammatical errors.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Instead of taking their ball and going home to stop the game, the spoiled brat is first trying to say theirs is the only official ball to disqualify the other balls, then they wish to declare themselves the only legal player, so as to win the game by default. Seriously, they've gotten better at playground foolery than and child in any school in the country.

:banghead:

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2 with Google voice to text translation. Please excuse any minor spelling, punctuation, capitalization or grammatical errors.

Sometimes to cure the playground know it all, you have to push em down on their butt and spike the ball on their heads :D or a game of dodge ball... everyone against them... Oooh those were the days :)

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

Reaction score
Apple is like a 2 year old. The courts need to put their foot down and say suck it up and deal!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
I just reposted both these articles on my FB page with a nice rant about Apple. I did it so people know what Apple is like. Maybe I'll turn a few people away from Apple. I got nothing to lose by trying.

Sent from my HTC Rezound infused with ice cream goodness using Droid Forums.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I just reposted both these articles on my FB page with a nice rant about Apple. I did it so people know what Apple is like. Maybe I'll turn a few people away from Apple. I got nothing to lose by trying.

Sent from my HTC Rezound infused with ice cream goodness using Droid Forums.

Awesome idea!!

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
Apple is this way because Steve Jobs created this environment and attitude. Frankly, I am glad he died, the guy was absolutely insane. He wasn't a visionary, he was ruthless and crazy. And his company still works the way his mind worked.

Apple applies for patents on things that they never created and then tries to abuse the court system to fend off competition? Slide to unlock? Nokia had it first. Clicking on a bit of data and having an app launch? Gee, sounds like email and hyperlinks from the desktop market 20 years ago... Voice command? Android had it 2 years before Sirii came out. The list goes on...

If a meteor took out Apple tomorrow, I would laugh and consider it a good day.