Bluetooth Headphones Disconnect Constantly

cfdelaune

Reaction score
Hi, sorry if this has been asked before. I've searched high and low and I see that there are tons of issues related to bluetooth headphones, but not this one, which gives me hope that there might be a fix!

I have a Motorola Droid, 2.0.1, and just got a Motorokr S9 set of headphones. It pairs fine, music sounds good, everything works, but after a few minutes, it just disconnects. No matter what I do, it keeps doing it. It is almost like the headset is powering off after a few minutes. I turn it back on, it pairs up again, works fine, then disconnects after a few minutes.

I thought it was the headset, so I returned it. Got the new one and it has the exact same behavior. As a test, I tried pairing the headset with my laptop and it works perfectly, so it seems like it has to be something with my Droid.

Has anyone else seen this problem? I use a regular old bluetooth headset (Plantronics 510 I think) for calls sometimes and it works fine. It is just when I hook up the S9. It could be a hardware issue, I'm not sure. I hope it is fixable though.

If anyone has ideas, please let me know. Thanks!!
C

cjlawson

Reaction score
Same Problem

I have this same problem with every rom to some degree. Some worse than others.

I however do not have the problem with Droid Mod.