Bookmarks

jvcalandra

Reaction score
Is there any way to rename bookmarks/shortcuts after they're created?

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

Neaner

Reaction score
Open the browser, hit the menu key, hit the bookmark option to open your bookmarks, find the one you want to rename and long press it, hit edit the name it as you wish.

Jeanine

OP
jvcalandra

jvcalandra

Reaction score
Thank you!

google123

Reaction score
When talking about Android, I have learned that many times all it takes is a press/hold. :)

OP
jvcalandra

jvcalandra

Reaction score

OP
jvcalandra

jvcalandra

Reaction score
It worked, thanks!

asghar

Reaction score
Ok I can't figure it out, how do you edit current bookmarks, remove or change?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

crxlvr

Reaction score
After a webpage loads there is a small square with an arrow next to the url. Press this to add it to your bookmarks. From any webpage press menu and then bookmarks. Long press any of them to delete. Tho vzw has added there own locked webpages that can't be erased.

BePrepared

Reaction score
After a webpage loads there is a small square with an arrow next to the url. Press this to add it to your bookmarks. From any webpage press menu and then bookmarks. Long press any of them to delete. Tho vzw has added there own locked webpages that can't be erased.

Actually, if you use the Bookmark SB app, you can sort, backup, and delete bookmarks, including the ones Verizon "locked."

VZW_CS

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I see you all have received some great information from community members. I wanted to list the steps below for adding, editing, and deleting bookmarks below.To add bookmarks:1) From a Home screen, select the App menu (located in the lower right). 2) Select Browser.If the application icon is missing, select App menu filter (located at the top) then select All apps. 3) Select Menu. 4) Select Bookmarks. To a Add bookmark:1) Select Add. 2) Enter a Name and Location (URL address) then select OK. By default, the name and location of the website currently visited will appear. To Edit bookmark:1) Select and hold a bookmark. 2) Select Edit bookmark. 3) Enter a Name and / or Location (URL address) then select OK. To Delete bookmark; 1) Select and hold a bookmark. 2) Select Delete bookmark. 3) Select OK.

Last edited:

kellygh5

Reaction score
and how do I get rid of them? Duh....I do not know how to delete bookmarks I no longer want. Thank you for any help!

Krenzy

Reaction score
Long press the bookmark and select delete. If you want to delete a stock bookmark, download Bookmarks Manager and delete the unwanted ones through there.

kellygh5

Reaction score
Thank you, Krenzy! I have pushed & pulled everything I could think of but the long press. Appreciate :)