[Boot Animations] Galaxy Nexus Boot Animations ~ Retired.

20 minute work up:
Spin.gif

|| Download

hey i dont really want this as a boot animation but as a gif.... can you do it if so here is what i wanted i want it too look like she is doing it over and over seemlessly i tried but failed

if you must make it a bootanimation type go for it as well

thanks if you do it

Attachments

• [DT] Hatsune Miku - -Ievan Polkka- - YouTube - Segment1(00_00_09.609-00_00_11.578).zip
    631.9 KB · Views: 217
hey i dont really want this as a boot animation but as a gif.... can you do it if so here is what i wanted i want it too look like she is doing it over and over seemlessly i tried but failed

if you must make it a bootanimation type go for it as well

thanks if you do it

I guess I need to ask.. How long is the video sequence supposed to be? I see about 8/10 of a second of usable footage. That is a problem.. gives me a very small sequence to work with and there is no real way to loop it.

Would you be able to do something with this video? [video=vimeo;65475425]http://vimeo.com/65475425[/video]

I haven't been in this thread in awhile, have you re-done "Alien DNA" for 4.2 Jellybean? I'm currently running CM 10.1

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

For jelly bean?

What do you mean?

Sent from the 8th dimension using quantum entanglement.

Boot animation, Is it still compatible? I know the Alien DNA animation you made was for 4.0

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

No adjustments needed.

Sorry to bring to life a three month old thread, especially since it is titled, "semi-retired", but some of the links for the bootanimations are broken on the first page.

But thanks, you do great work and I've downloaded your guide here as a .pdf and think I might try my hand at it . . . .

I will take a look at the links over the next day or so..

Posts 1 -> 6 corrected. Should have the rest done in the next couple of days. I have to point the urls to the new server.

Well, I have opted to fully retire from boot animation building. I truly enjoy the work but the hours needed are starting to conflict with my personal life.

I would lie to first and foremost I want to thank Guidot for the opportunity to post my work here.

Thanks man!

Jason

Back