Calendar alert snooze time setting?

mjs31

Reaction score
I may be losing my mind, but is there a place to set the snooze time when a calendar alert pops up?

What really sucks is "snooze" does not exist on android and that's gotta change! You can only alter reminders calendar-->settings -->default reminder time... you cannot set event specific "snooze" times YET... please google let that be a yet!

What really sucks is "snooze" does not exist on android and that's gotta change! You can only alter reminders calendar-->settings -->default reminder time... you cannot set event specific "snooze" times YET... please google let that be a yet!

I agree with this one. I love the be able to set a custom snooze. Of course, you can get alarm apps with this feature, but for the calendar this is a must.

Is it impossible to have this on a Droid? Set some example events for illustration purposes. As you see I have 2 items I can dismiss and 2 others that I am going to snooze with different settings... Why cannot Android or Google do this? Should be simple!

Anyone anywhere find anything that will give us this functionality? Please let me know!?!?!?

I'm desparate for this feature as well-I am heavily dependent on electronic remiders, and the Droid just falls down here..

I just posted a remark about this in another thread. I guess this is not as sexy as live wall papers, or we would have 27+ fixes to chose from

I, too, am in need of electronic reminders and while the DROID does the job, I would love to be abe to snooze an alarm for 15 minutes.

Add me to the list of folks who'd love to be able to adjust the snooze. Better yet, have a way to change the 1 default reminder to several.

Google Screwed the Pooch w/ Reminders

I'm a business user and a fixed 5 minute reminder is nearly useless. And the fact that you can't separately snooze reminders makes me wish I had waited for a new Windows 7 phone. In email I don't understand why you can't accept a calendar appointment - did they miss that link? Why did Google decide to leave the Corporate email & calendar functionality so limited? A 10 year old would have designed this better. It's a shame to leave business users out of their target demographic. All other aspects of Android are fantastic; they really could have beaten iPhone & Windows 7. Google, please wise up and help the business users!!!

I'm a business user and a fixed 5 minute reminder is nearly useless. And the fact that you can't separately snooze reminders makes me wish I had waited for a new Windows 7 phone. In email I don't understand why you can't accept a calendar appointment - did they miss that link? Why did Google decide to leave the Corporate email & calendar functionality so limited? A 10 year old would have designed this better. It's a shame to leave business users out of their target demographic. All other aspects of Android are fantastic; they really could have beaten iPhone & Windows 7. Google, please wise up and help the business users!!!

I fell your pain. I looked at 5 reminders all day. 3 were done, but I needed to snooze 2 of them for different times. My WinMobile phone has been able to do this for years... see below

Look for the 'calendar snooze' app in the market....

it will make all your snoozing problems go away :)

Well its here and it works... Thanks for the heads up arnoldl. I bought the pay version. Works great

Calendar snooze. Check it out in Market.

Jay

Back