Can not get Droid Bionic to power on

Omikse

Reaction score
I recenty got a used droid bionic where I had to replace the LCD screen and battery since when I got it it did not have a battery with it. I got an NON-OEM extended battery and every thing was working fine for three days. In that time I was able to upgrade everyting to the latest software, fireware, and Android version (4.1.2 JB) but after those three days the phone would not power on. When I plugged it into my computer and tried, the white power light would just blink at me. when I unplugged it from the computer and tried it would not even come on. I thought it was the battery so I sent it back and got an OEM extended battery and a OEM dock/charger. When I got everything I plugged it all in and the screen came on with the Motorola M logo and then showed me a picture of the battery at 5%, so I let it charge over night. In the morning I pressed the power button while still plugged into the charger, the phone light up saying the battery was at 100%. So I took it off the charger and tried to power up. Nothing happened. I plugged it into my computer and the white power light came on and stayed solid but still no power-up. I just tries the Volume Up/Down/Power while plugged into the wall charger and I can get to the recovery screen and try the normal boot up and I just get the Motorola M Logo screen. I then tried factory reset recovery and the little Droid just showed up with its stomach with a red triangle and an ! in it and is just sittin there. It then went back to the Motorola M Logo screen then the battery screen. Does this mean mine is bricked? Please some one help. What can I do to make this phone work again. Just FYI the only thing that I can get into is the recovery screen. I can not power up the phone except for that.

180 views and not 1 reply. Does anyone know why this might be happening. I can access the recovery screen while it is plugged into the wall charger but I can not power it up wether it is plugged in or not. Help please.

Ok, looks llike you should try using RSD to get out of the soft brick:

[video=youtube;WuFffZVTapk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuFffZVTapk[/video]

Make sure you open the video in youtube (not on here) because it has all the links u will need.

As long as I keep my phone plugged into the wall charger I can get in to the recovery screen but once I unplug it form the wall charger it dies out. When I plug it into the computer, I get the white light in the top right hand corner but can not even get into the recovery screen. So yes and no to the fastboot/bootloader.

Back