Can't clear cache after I installed the latest update

henryzajac

Reaction score
I installed the latest update on 11/9/13. Now I'm not able to perform the steps to clear the cache. Is anyone else having this same issue?

Clearing the cache by following the steps in the attached link.
http://support.verizonwireless.com/support/devices/knowledge_base.html/66428
After the update, I don't receive the reboot options for #3. Now I get a screen that says the device is locked and I get caught in an endless reboot loop. I used this process every week before the update so I'm positive that I'm doing exactly what I was doing prior to the update but now it doesn't work.
Any ideas or help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Henry Zajac
[email protected]

Something else is up with your phone. I have the update and just checked mine. I was able to clear cache as well as access everything else.

Something else is up with your phone. I have the update and just checked mine. I was able to clear cache as well as access everything else.

Same here - no issues clearing cache after the update. I haven't rooted though, if that's relevant.

Thanks to everyone for your responses. I performed a hard reboot (Power button +Right Volume button) After this hard reboot, I'm able to clear the cache just like before the latest update was installed. Again, thank you very much. I appreciate your help.

I do it once a week. It doesn't hurt anything and it just seems to keep my phone running smoother.

Back