Can't send text messages

Shay41

Reaction score
I have had my Milestone for over a month with no problems sending texts. Now all of a sudden every time I send a text I get a message that says "message not sent". It doesn't say why it can't be sent. I can talk on the phone and use the internet, but some reason can't send text messages. Has anyone had this problem and have any idea how to fix it?

Thanks!

:welcome: to the forum Shay. I've had it do that a few times randomly and had to resend. Is this EVERY time or just random? Sounds like you aren't in a good 3G area.

It was doing it every time I tried to send one last night. Today it is working though!

I am starting to regret getting this phone. Seem to have a lot of problems with it.

I am having a similar problem with my Droid (sorrry- I know this thread is for the Milestone, but after doing a search, I found this thread). It happens when I try to send a txt MULTIPLE recipients. It'll go through for one or two, but not the others. It says "Error Code 3".

It was doing it every time I tried to send one last night. Today it is working though!

I am starting to regret getting this phone. Seem to have a lot of problems with it.

Is it a telus one and are you running it on telus? If so, Telus has been doing a LOT of network maintenance the past couple weeks sooo... There is your answer ;)

Back