[ROM] CyanogenMod 9 [BETA] (D2G) (8/19)

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Need to be on one of the GB updates. It will loop if you flash over the froyo kernel.

powtow

Reaction score
at last..best news i heard in ages :D
though since i'm quite a heavy user of camera, i cannot flash this :(
can hardly wait for it to work..

great thanks to all of you devoted developers!

bobrowley

Reaction score
I am using GSM, but the 3G doesn't work. It keeps connect then disconnect.

Great work man, you are the reason why I am still stick with my D2G :happy3:

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just wondering since I haven't found anywhere this is clearly stated. I see it says Android Version 4.0 and that ICS framework is available in the SDK now, but is this truly going to run as ICS or just have most of the features?

MIUI tested, mother approved.

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
ICS source is available and has been for quite some time now. This is true ICS built from source.

zhris

Reaction score
I just installed this, and while it works flawlessly, the phone freezes when I put it in the Multimedia Dock (I have to pull the battery). I haven't tried the car dock yet, but is there a way to get the 'clock radio' mode back? Thanks!

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
ICS source is available and has been for quite some time now. This is true ICS built from source.

Okay, I was just wondering. I know Galnet MIUI is still showing 2.3.7 for Android Version so I was unsure as to if this was full ICS or not. Thanks for the clarification.

60lpsdf250

Reaction score
I just installed this, and while it works flawlessly, the phone freezes when I put it in the Multimedia Dock (I have to pull the battery). I haven't tried the car dock yet, but is there a way to get the 'clock radio' mode back? Thanks!

I'm experiencing that too. My workaround is to turn the device off (or reboot) while still in the cradle. Pull it out once it shuts down or it will just restart and you'll be right back where you started. This will avoid the battery-pull.

Hope this helps,

themib

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid 4 (XT894)
I'm experiencing that too. My workaround is to turn the device off (or reboot) while still in the cradle. Pull it out once it shuts down or it will just restart and you'll be right back where you started. This will avoid the battery-pull.

Hope this helps,
also can reboot with alt-caps lock-delete

edit: reboot with: hold alt, shift, and delete

Last edited:
OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Should be on the new build. Test it and let me know please. I dont have a GSM sim to test with.