[ROM] CyanogenMod 9 [BETA] (DX) (8/19)

Ok, I'm not easily impressed...but you've done quite well. I love the stiffer feel of the scrolling actions.

One issue I have is with the BT. It connects fine. Music is played through it fine. When I make a call while on BT it sounds like Darth Vader with his head in a blender. I tried deleting my BT device and rebooting & re-syncing my BT. Still get the same results.

Calls work fine. One issue is mute does not work. The mic icon, when pressed, with change to the mic with a line slashing through it but it's not muted. Then I can get that icon to change back to normal (without slash over it).

And yes, the know issues you mentioned are still present.

SMS works fine. MMS workings fine too.

Not picking, just reporting any bugs as requested. Hope that helps you in you development. Looking pretty dag on good.

EDIT: GPS works fine too.

Last edited:
It locked my phone up, well just Dolphin browser the 1st time I tryied dl'ing it. The second time worked though.

Awesome! I was going to go to bed, but I cannot resist flashing this haha

Galnet MIUI

Before I go to bed... here's a lil proof of this goodness.....
485362a6-60b4-e7cf.jpg

DX on too many different ROMs to keep updating my signature - via Tapatalk

One more very minor annoyance - the green LED stays on when the phone is charging.
I dont see an option in the settings to turn it off.

ya... this is a problem with 2nd init roms on the ginger kernel... so it's not a problem with just this rom...

boot manager does work on this rom if you have it setup right(i just switched roms and switched back just fine)

all you have to do is set up boot manager on a gingerbread based 2nd init like ssx/liquid...etc... then flash this rom... and your good...

just don't set this rom as phone rom.. because boot manager has a little problem making the update.zip properly with ics....

Flash working in this version? I haven't been following nightlies or anything.

it's not fully integrated(as far as i can tell)... but a separate app such as tesla coil...etc... can use the flash just fine

post script: there's my favorite feature : D
hold back to kill foreground... ah... nemo's a happy camper

Last edited:
Great job!
Can anyone confirm if Netflix work? Am really tempted to flash but netflix is a deal breaker for any tom

Any specific version we need to be on?
On the following:
2.3.3 Android
4.5.605 System
2.6.32.9 Kernel
4.5.1_57DX5-35
Rooted
Just wondering if I have to SBF to a specific version?
Thanks.

Another bug:

Settings>Display>Automatic Backlight>Edit Other Levels...> "Settings has stopped".

So I can't edit levels nor turn off button lights like I could on CM7.

DX on too many different ROMs to keep updating my signature - via Tapatalk

Question: Do you think that youll be able to fix the camera,youtube, etc?

Stayed up til 4 last night because I bricked trying to install over MIUI. After sbf it installed fine.

This is a very nice ROM. More customization and speed than firstEncounter. I have had the phone lock up once (while trying to type this post) and requiring a battery pull.

The main issue I have seen is that it doesn't like to go into landscape mode sometimes like when I need to use the keyboard...

CM9

I am also experiancing the "Trebochet has stopped responding" when trying to scroll widgets. I tried rebooting and clearing data on the launcher but it still does it.

Back