[D1-MIUI Changelog]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This rom is coming along great. Any idea when we might see some custom settings with scripts or some music controls when the screen is off. That is really the only thing this rom seems to be missing.

So I'm going to stand on the fence here and side with each view. I agree reading through 220 posts is a little time consuming, however doing a search first might help. With that said, doing a search in this thread with "led" brings nothing up a search on "notification" brings up 13 posts and I think 2 or 3 are the most recent ones. So, why not just give the answer, yea it may be the 2000 and first time the answer was given, but who really cares? Unless someone can do a search in this thread and find something about led and notification and those settings before the last 3 pages..

Except for the fact you could have easily done a search of the entire D1-MIUI forum and found a thread about the topic in question...

Led Indicator

So I'm going to stand on the fence here and side with each view. I agree reading through 220 posts is a little time consuming, however doing a search first might help. With that said, doing a search in this thread with "led" brings nothing up a search on "notification" brings up 13 posts and I think 2 or 3 are the most recent ones. So, why not just give the answer, yea it may be the 2000 and first time the answer was given, but who really cares? Unless someone can do a search in this thread and find something about led and notification and those settings before the last 3 pages..

Except for the fact you could have easily done a search of the entire D1-MIUI forum and found a thread about the topic in question...

Led Indicator

Yea I probably could have, along with others that could as well but didn't. Sorry, don't see a reason not to just answer it, politely providing a link if needed. Oh well on to better things..

Is wiping completely necessary after every new release? I'm going to wipe tomorrow to see if it stops the Launcher FC's since that's what this seems to fix.

Is wiping completely necessary after every new release? I'm going to wipe tomorrow to see if it stops the Launcher FC's since that's what this seems to fix.

Nope its not, the initial FC with the launcher is not fixed but shouldn't be a problem it only happens the one time. At least for me it does then never again unless I reboot.

Nope its not, the initial FC with the launcher is not fixed but shouldn't be a problem it only happens the one time. At least for me it does then never again unless I reboot.

The Launcher actually FC's for me every time I remove it from the dock as well, but I don't know if this is a common issue or not.

anyone have issues with titanium backup rebooting the phone? Other than myself

anyone have issues with titanium backup rebooting the phone? Other than myself

I've had this issue for several roms, even stock 2.2, including this one. You can usually get it to work when you install each app one at a time.

I use several app backup methods as fail safes because I have had minor issues with all them at one time or another(excluding app brain). And because I am pretty obsessive about not losing data, lol. Between astro, titanium, mybackup pro and appbrain I usually end up getting my phone back to it's previous app/data state.

Hm. I'll try that, allthough all I reallly need is data from a couple apps. If all else fails, I'll just adb push the data back.

I used a two-pronged approach to get this ROM to run perfectly on my phone.

1. Install over another ROM after restoring all apps/contacts (I chose SS 4.8). Follow same protocol from installing V2 - upon reboot clear data for Contacts Storage, Google Services Framework, and Market. Then run fix permissions in ROM Manager. Then reboot.

2. Made sure to delete all apps available in the Market from /system/app in the .zip before flashing.

This ROM runs perfectly for me now with no force closes except *228 and SD Card & Phone Storage settings. I know you guys might not want to install over another ROM, but if that's what's standing between you and a functional ROM, I would do it.

I have zero problems with locations or Market. Happy as a clam. :D

No problems at all with the market? Even the Verizon channel is still there?

Last edited:
Thanks for all the hard work. I really like this rom, I installed it (with a wipe) and unfortunately my 3G stopped working the second day, along with the GPS isue. I can't wait for a stable version :)

is there an update coming soon for this monster?? Has the location been fixed yet dancedroid

is there an update coming soon for this monster?? Has the location been fixed yet dancedroid

Location is working as long as you flash on top of a ROM that location is already working from.

What I mean is you get the accept/decline prompt as long as you flash on top of a ROM that was working fine without wiping. I don't know exactly why it works from a "dirty" flash instead of a clean one, but it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back