D2G Liberty... ''Benchmark"

I use milestone at 1.3 on fenom and works great as well. I also use set cpu for profiles

Sent from my Angelic Droid 2 Global

I've tried Jrummy's tool with fission but it doesnt seem like the OC has any effect. It still says it is running 1.2 ghz in the governor settings even though everything else reports whatever speed I set it to. Also I noticed no increases in speed in 2 different benchmarks.

Well when I oc'd I had no improvement. I am running fission 2.4.3. I did however noticed it reported the speeds but it had no improvement. Maybe it is because of the build I am running but it made no difference. I tried 1.3,1.35 1.45 and even a custom mode specified to 1.7 ghz.

Well when I oc'd I had no improvement. I am running fission 2.4.3. I did however noticed it reported the speeds but it had no improvement. Maybe it is because of the build I am running but it made no difference. I tried 1.3,1.35 1.45 and even a custom mode specified to 1.7 ghz.

Those speeds are really way to high anyways. Ive never had problems with over/underclocking fission. Ive never heard of anyone really overclocking above 1.35 to be honest. I use 300, 600, 800, 1.0, and 1.3 and i dont have a problem. You should see at least some improvement after overclocking.

are yall running any profiles?? if so plz share!!dancedroid

Back