[DISCONTINUED THEME] * EpicBlue for Liberty 1.5 DX

LOL! you *may* have problems with settings... maximumpower, can you open settings/get to Liberty Settings from the phone settings?

Running epic blue on liberty 2.01. Awesome theme. Quick question.... i cant seem to add on the themed launcher. I had no problems with adding the new market. I use bootstrap, mount system, install from sd card. It says everything installed ok but when i reboot, my launcher is still the same. I have tried this twice already. Any suggestions? Thanks

when and where did you download the theme from? The full theme zip has the newest themed launcherPro in it. If you are still seeing the Stock Launcher, tap your home key and select LauncherPro. To check and make sure it is installed, go into settings/applications/all/find LauncherPro and verify it has the Blue "House" icon. And also add a widget (if you have the Plus version) to see if you in fact have the newest. The older version doesn't have the widgets themed, the new version does (they're blue on top and bottom).

when and where did you download the theme from? The full theme zip has the newest themed launcherPro in it. If you are still seeing the Stock Launcher, tap your home key and select LauncherPro. To check and make sure it is installed, go into settings/applications/all/find LauncherPro and verify it has the Blue "House" icon. And also add a widget (if you have the Plus version) to see if you in fact have the newest. The older version doesn't have the widgets themed, the new version does (they're blue on top and bottom).

Is it the 0.8.4.1 launcher pro that this includes?

yes they are, they were put there before I updated the entire theme. Thanks for reminding me I need to make notes in there about the updates!!

I just downloaded the theme today off the link in the OP. I have it set to use launcherpro not the stock launcher. I do have the blue house icon. Maybe im confused... is the themed launcher all silver? Thats what i have right now. Thanks again

when you go into launcher pro preferences (from the home screen, menu/preferences), what version does it say you have? The stock dock icons are not changed, and you can verify you are themed by long pressing on a homescreen blank area, my icons are in that menu, otherwise you can longpress on an icon and see if you get a blue trashcan at the bottom.

when you go into launcher pro preferences (from the home screen, menu/preferences), what version does it say you have? The stock dock icons are not changed, and you can verify you are themed by long pressing on a homescreen blank area, my icons are in that menu, otherwise you can longpress on an icon and see if you get a blue trashcan at the bottom.

I definitely have the theme... it says I have version 0.8.4.1... I think I was just confused on how to work launcherpro(changing the dock/buttons)

Attachments

• snap20110407_203731.png
    snap20110407_203731.png
    181.8 KB · Views: 260
I think with my theme update, i'm going to swap those out with mine ;)

I am sorry if this has already been mentioned or asked, but when is the new epic blue release date gonna be? I know I read that you are shooting for this weekend.
thanks in advance and lookiny forward to more of your work.

You read correctly, I'm planning for this weekend, or maybe Monday.

Sent from 1885

EpicBlue Market 2.3.6..... (with some goodies that show what's forthcoming in my new theme...)
Download Market_EB_2.3.6.zip - Update.zip, install via recovery, make sure to mount /system prior to install.

***Install Tips***

Make sure that you did not get the 2.3.6 update already... if you try to install this over the already installed 2.3.6 even if you uninstalled that version first, you most likely will lose your market... (if you run into issues, go here: Market Problems)

Should install fine over 2.3.4 if that version is currently installed in your system partition...

If you already got the update, I suggest that you nandroid back to a backup prior to that market update, and immediately install my EpicBlue Market 2.3.6 after restoring your nandroid backup...

Back