Droid activation?

Silva Mechanic

Reaction score
Hello im new to the site. I just recently bought a droid to use on the service metro pcs. When i got the phone i could use everything as the phone had already been activated. I took it in to get flashed over to metro and when i got it back i got the crazy idea to "reset" the phone but what i didnt know is that you cant use the phone after you reset it unless you activate it. So now im stuck at the "touch the droid to activate" screen and i cant activate it. So i want to know if there is some other way to unlock the phone without having to call, like some sort of program i can use through the computer? Thanks and i appreciate your help.

Michael

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Flash to use Metro? So everytime you might want to reset you have to go back to the store?
WTF? Crazy

OP
S

Silva Mechanic

Reaction score
will the verizon store activate the my droid even if its flashed to metro?

THE Droid

Reaction score
how to bypass activation.

ok bypass activation.. u must tap the screen where it shows the green android . first you tap top left, then tap top right, then bottom right and finaly bottom left.. yes it does get annoying everytime you power on adn off the phone.

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
ok activate it.. u must tap the screen where it shows the green android phone. first you tap top left, then tap top right, then bottom right and finaly bottom left.. yes it does get annoying everytime you power on adn off the phone.

What the hell are you talking about? lol, are you being serious? Or am I too dumb to see the humor?

THE Droid

Reaction score
its simple i posted a picture as you see it u click them in order.. click and release, do not hold..
sorry picture is small =/

Attachments

• 150px-Bypass-Activation-Droid.jpg
    150px-Bypass-Activation-Droid.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 4,481

damonramen

Reaction score
awesome

dude your little method scared the **** out of me....that was awesome thanks.:icon_ banana:

jpv190

Reaction score
NO!! I got the same problem, I haven't been able to activated with metro PCS, anyone knows what I have to do so it works with metro?

army_one17

Reaction score
nice work

ok bypass activation.. u must tap the screen where it shows the green android . first you tap top left, then tap top right, then bottom right and finaly bottom left.. yes it does get annoying everytime you power on adn off the phone.

Thanks man really ur method work.

yaturner

Reaction score
Think it through, if you have not activated your phone, then there is no connection to a provider, hence no registered phone number, hence no SMS, MMS or phone calls. However you can still connect to a WiFi network and send/receive eMail, use the AppStore etc.