droid Bionic using at&t

newcomers

Reaction score
Does anyone have a step by step directions to change the service provider on the droid bionic? The phone is Verizon but i have at&T and want to get service on the bionic instead of the ****ty windows phone i have. if I root the phone and then use the ics rom, will that do the trick. need some guidance.

thanks

Caesars

Reaction score
I have no idea BUT what phone do you have now?

Return of the Android

OP
N

newcomers

Reaction score
help a negro out.

i have 2 phones. I have a Samsung focus flash with at&t and it's a windows phone. I really love the Droid. I had it working with gingerbread using radio comm but this new update is difficult for me to understand. I just would like to get my at&t service back on my Droid Bionic. I know it can be done. I just need some directions on where to start, maybe from someone who's done this before.

dale.j.gilbert

Reaction score
i dont think they use the same type of cell towers, idt that you can switch phones back and forth from att and verizon

Reaction score
It should be the same as putting it on T-Mobile except you will have HSPA+ right off the bat. Click me. The Bionic just happens to have a HSPA+ radio built right into it along with the CDMA/LTE.