Droid X

ooh..it's actually 4.3" not 4.1. with droid 2 not having hdmi and 720p recording. i kind'a like droid X now.

I don't know how I feel about the 4.3" screen. I played with an EVO and it just felt a tad bit too wide to comfortably navigate one-handed. I know the 4.1" wouldn't be that much smaller. But I think it may be just enough to be easier to use one-handed. Might be a deal-breaker for me. Looks like the Samsung Galaxy S is back in contention with the X for me.

I kinda like the whole Droid X as opposed to Droid Xtreme. Think of the advertising potential!

New TV commercial:

If your looking for a place where the impossible becomes reality "X" marks the spot

Droid X (bring up a shot of the Droid X running Layar or something neat)

In a world that doesn't. Droid Does.

THAT is an excellent commercial idea!! U need to pitch it to some ad execs.

Cant wait to see some more concrete specs for all these new phones coming out.

THAT is an excellent commercial idea!! U need to pitch it to some ad execs.

Cant wait to see some more concrete specs for all these new phones coming out.

Well hopefully there is some VZW mukcity mucks browsing these forums and see it.

Yeah that would be a cool commercial.

You know. I just thought of something after looking at that screenshot. What if the name is still the Droid Xtreme but the field it was being entered in is limited?

I don't know how I feel about the 4.3" screen. I played with an EVO and it just felt a tad bit too wide to comfortably navigate one-handed. I know the 4.1" wouldn't be that much smaller. But I think it may be just enough to be easier to use one-handed. Might be a deal-breaker for me. Looks like the Samsung Galaxy S is back in contention with the X for me.

is the galaxy a cdma phone too? i thought it was just tmo?

Rumors are all over the place with the Galaxy. The consensus seems to be that it will be on all for carriers. The difference being with the AT&T version not having a camera flash.

Droid just dropped $50 on VZW to $150 -- Inc remains at $200.

HTC should provide some Inc's before nobody wants one. :)

Brand new pics of the Droid X!?

Just found what I believe to be are brand new pics of the "X"!
Check out this website! :wink:

Droid Xtreme Hands on

Motorola-Droid-Xtreme.jpg

^^Ahhh new pics. Thank u

The source site where the pics were posted scratched out Snapdragon and replaced it with OMAP so its STILL up in the air whats running inside this thing.

Ugh. I am eligible for upgrade june 21st, but all this hype is making me think I should wait till the other droids are released

i have a question...with the hdmi output, what will the quality be? I dont get it. I mean if I convert a movie in mp4 format and put it on the Droid X, i wouldnt think it would look good on a 52" LCD, no? or is the hdmi output only good for the video i record with the phone?

Back