[ROM] Eclipse v3.0 (6/5/12)

deduct

Reaction score
http://www.***********/folder/keuGKfox/_online.html

This is pretty much everything kin3tx.

pabtheghost

Reaction score
woah is swype standard since .902 came out, or was it built in to eclipse?

dumb question. pretty great rom

Last edited:

amerabeans

Reaction score
Good Rom

My first rom I tried with my Bionic been running stock 902 rooted was waiting on ICS update but with that not happening until July I decide to try this ROM. On the first day of using the rom. I lost my Data while driving in the car and had to turn on and off airplane mode to get it to come back. (stream google music while driving) So far data has not vanished since.

One thing I would like to see in maybe the next update of Eclipse is to if possible allow the volume up and down buttons skip songs while screen is off and locked. So I can skip songs without having to turn on the screen. Other roms have had it so long press of volume key skips song and a tap increases or decreases volume.

Very happy with the Eclipse ROM keep up the good work. Can't wait to see what you come up with once we get ICS on this guy.

NorthGuard

Reaction score
There is a. 905 OTA update????? I just checked and it says my device is up today, but I am on. 902....

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

NorthGuard

Reaction score
Ok, thanks. If I am stock rooted, do I just need to have all bloatware defrosted to receive the OTA update?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Droidkilla45

Reaction score
Hey guys I downloaded the new .905 Update and went to RSD Lite and Tryed to Install it. But I got an Error.

Can you guys tell me how do I update my phone to the .905 update so I can run v3.0 Eclipse.

OP
Nitroglycerine33

Nitroglycerine33

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Hey guys I downloaded the new .905 Update and went to RSD Lite and Tryed to Install it. But I got an Error.

Can you guys tell me how do I update my phone to the .905 update so I can run v3.0 Eclipse.

You gave me a chuckle. It is an ota. Flash it in stock recovery. You cannot use rsd

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

deduct

Reaction score
I don't suppose the themes from version 2.2 will work on 3.0 will they?