Extended battery DX

AppliedScience

Reaction score
I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on extended life battery for the DroidX.
Links too if possible.

Stock battery just doesn't cut it as far as length of charge goes.
Thanks.
AppliedScience

Sent from my DX using DroidForums

Reaction score
I have a stock battery and it last between 13-15 hours. It depends on what you're doing. I'm on my phone constantly and the only battery killer is my display so I turned it all the way down.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

TreFiDDy

Reaction score
I have a stock battery and it last between 13-15 hours. It depends on what you're doing. I'm on my phone constantly and the only battery killer is my display so I turned it all the way down.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

I wish mine lasts that long on
The stock battery. But
I've had the extended battery since it came out and I get over 5-6 hours on a full charge (differs from rom to rom) I'd say go for it I invested in 2 because cm drains my battery so damn quick but it's so with it!
Sent From A Supercharged Modded X

chiruscan

Reaction score
There are things you can do to extend the life on your battery: turn brightness down, underclock cpu, set screen timeout to less, etc.

msscull

Reaction score
I went to the VZW store & got the Motorola extended battery for my Droid X. With the battery set on maximum saver, I get about 2 days of battery life.

Blacksantron

Reaction score
Instead of more/bigger batteries, I have more chargers! One at home. One at work. One in the car.

Sent from my Supercharged Chainfired Cyanogenated DROIDX @1.25

in99flames

Reaction score
I use the motorola extended from the VZW store. It helped me out a bit. It would die on me all the time but not anymore. Id say its worth it, it really adds no thickness to the phone and you can use the stock backplate too.

You might also want to get "Battery Calibrator Free" from the market. It deletes the batterystats.bin file. Follow the instructions in the app and it will help. I did it to mine, I get like 3 hours more battery life. Doesnt sound like much but I use my phone a lot and it would die out on me like 9PM where as now I can get to midnight or later.