Galaxy Note 4 - Screenshots/Homescreen Thread

There. I fixed it.
663449000ff697f36e75072145a42a8f.jpg

Sent from my Note 4

I love my Cowboys. upset about the last 2 weeks though. Romo with a fractured back. Does not look good. My other screens have some personal information for work from email and calender. When I find another Cowboys wallpaper I like, I will change the wallpaper. As far as themes I am not really good with that. I used Themer at one point when I had my Gnote3. I kept changing my theme all day. I could not decide.
594b97a9ca6352a03970cb595db92817.jpg

I made this one using Picsay Pro. It wasn't hard at all to make, just took a while finding all the stuff I wanted to insert.
My wallpaper would violate forum rules against religious speech.

594b97a9ca6352a03970cb595db92817.jpg

I made this one using Picsay Pro. It wasn't hard at all to make, just took a while finding all the stuff I wanted to insert.
My wallpaper would violate forum rules against religious speech.

I used to see Wilson all the time and talk to him when he was a Student her at NC State University. I would go to see him at his football and baseball games. He is a good kid!!! Except against my Cowboys!!! Oh Yeah we did beat the Superbowl champs this year!!! lol! ;)

I used to see Wilson all the time and talk to him when he was a Student her at NC State University. I would go to see him at his football and baseball games. He is a good kid!!! Except against my Cowboys!!! Oh Yeah we did beat the Superbowl champs this year!!! lol! ;)
Hope you've got your tetanus shot up to date. You might catch it touching the rust on the Cowboys last ring. I heard about a guy in Texas that left in his will Romo, Jones, Garrett and 3 other Cowboys be his pall bearers..... He wanted them to let him down 1 last time.
Oops wrong thread.

Hope you've got your tetanus shot up to date. You might catch it touching the rust on the Cowboys last ring. I heard about a guy in Texas that left in his will Romo, Jones, Garrett and 3 other Cowboys be his pall bearers..... He wanted them to let him down 1 last time.
Oops wrong thread.
This year when we make the playoffs. We will keep Romo from the fried chicken so he will not fumble the ball doing a field goal. ;)

Sent from my GNote4 using Tapatalk!

How do you post screenshots? I mean, I tap the attachment button (via Tapatalk), grab an image from Drive, and I always get file size is too large (about 2300kbs). Yet others with Note 4 devices post all the time.

Note 4

How do you post screenshots? I mean, I tap the attachment button (via Tapatalk), grab an image from Drive, and I always get file size is too large (about 2300kbs). Yet others with Note 4 devices post all the time.

Note 4

I use the app Picsay.....when take a screenshot share it with Picsay....save it to your phone....then you can attach it here.
sent from my sexy Note 4

I know of this app. Thanks.

But I was able to post all the time awhile ago, unless I'm thinking of my Note 3. Maybe the qHD display makes for large file sizes, I guess.
Again, thanks for the tip.

Note 4

I know of this app. Thanks.

But I was able to post all the time awhile ago, unless I'm thinking of my Note 3. Maybe the qHD display makes for large file sizes, I guess.
Again, thanks for the tip.

Note 4
Your welcome...
I was able to post with my Note 3 also....it may be because of the display....I am not sure

sent from my sexy Note 4

Back