Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
phpyj3zdn.jpg

phpvjotk6.jpg

Griffin is offering a number of cases for the Galaxy S5, including its Survivor and Reveal cases, all of which are available to pre-order now from the Griffin website.

phpuzc7q6.jpg

Quiksilver is also offering a case for the Galaxy S5 available to pre-order now through Proporta.

phpq5np4a.jpg

OtterBox has announced its case line up for the Samsung Galaxy S5 including the Defender Series, Commuter Series, Commuter Series Wallet and Symmetry Series. Samsung Galaxy S5 Cases & Covers from OtterBox

phpw6lcmz.jpg

There is a range of accessories available for the Galaxy S5 from Belkin on its website, including a 2-in-1 Wallet Folio (pictured), Classic Folio, Stripe Folio and Air Protect Grip Extreme case.

Last edited:
I got my SG5 yesterday and I'm' looking for a slim case for it. How about case-mate brand?

I ordered the "Diztronic Matte Back Black TPU Case for Samsung Galaxy S5 [377]"
Item# GS5-DM-BLK-R
It's a version 2, apparently there was some defect in the first one. Let's see how it fits.
Regarding screen protector, I haven't seen overwhelmingly
great reviews for the Spiegen 3 types of screen protector.

Choosing which case to get is, for me, sometimes harder than choosing the phone itself. That's probably why I always have 6 to 8 of them :)
Some nice examples in this thread. Nice eye candy :)

Choosing which case to get is, for me, sometimes harder than choosing the phone itself. That's probably why I always have 6 to 8 of them :)
Some nice examples in this thread. Nice eye candy :)

Yeah, I usually end up buying 4+ cases for each phone.

Urban Armor gear and diztronic already on the table waiting for the actual phone lol.

Note 3 ~ 5s

So, which one(s) are you getting for your S5?
Lots of great choices out there...

Not sure if I'm getting the S5. Currently have the S4 and feel like getting something different. I might go LG G3 or the Xperia Z2 if it comes to Verizon.

Urban Armor gear and diztronic already on the table waiting for the actual phone lol.

Note 3 ~ 5s

Can't go wrong with UAG. Have one on my S4 now.

Not sure if I'm getting the S5. Currently have the S4 and feel like getting something different. I might go LG G3 or the Xperia Z2 if it comes to Verizon.

Try a Note 3 - or the Note 4 when it comes out. Magnificent phone, loaded with features as well as the S-Pen. :)

Just put the I-blason armadillo case on and is a perfect fit with the tempered glass screen protector.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back