[ROM] (GB) Eclipse1.3 for d4

kwyrt

Reaction score
Battery life has been great for me. All day with moderate use and toggling 4G off when not actively using the phone. myfishbear posted a 1.3.8 zip on XDA but I never bothered to update as it was pretty minor. I think I saw myfishbear post somewhere that he is running the ICS leak now so I doubt we'll see any more updates. It runs great as it is though and once ICS drops officially the ICS based ROMs should really start taking off.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

nowell29

Reaction score
Yeah, I am pretty sure he jumped to ICS, so did I. Honestly, I wondered if I would, but I do like webtop 3 more. Just saying..

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

bofis

Reaction score
anyone else having Contacts force closing on you? Like whenever I click on someone's icon to get the menu to call or sms or whatever, it just crashes...oh well, otherwise this rom rocks the socks off the stock motoblur!

Nitroglycerine33

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
anyone else having Contacts force closing on you? Like whenever I click on someone's icon to get the menu to call or sms or whatever, it just crashes...oh well, otherwise this rom rocks the socks off the stock motoblur!

What did you freeze or remove?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

bofis

Reaction score
What did you freeze or remove?

Only things I've frozen are corporate sync, email, messaging, mobile hotspot, motocastID, and motoprint, and nothing has been removed that came with the ROM.

I just tried unfreezing corporate sync and that seems to have instantly fixed it! Thank you!! I had previously defrosted messaging and the others, but I hadn't tried that yet since I froze it after reading how I shouldn't use it on this ROM...guess somewhere it's necessary to exist.

ws6formula350

Reaction score
Just noticed Eclipse ICS is out for the RAZR...think we'll get a port again? Was running 1.3.7GB until I took ics

ws6formula350

Reaction score
Just an FYI/FWIW: I installed nitro's ICS 1.2RC1 on my D4 and it booted, ran trhough setup, etc.

Keyboard works, except the arrow keys/capacitive home are mismapped; also, hot reboots every 2% on the battery, it seems. A similar issue to the Arctic ICS port in another thread.

slikno420

Reaction score
Having some issues with this one guys, this is my first rom attempt on the droid 4. Am rooted and have safestrap installed. Downloaded the rom file and went into recovery, there's nothing there for the file. Have unzipped and put the file in safestrap folder. Any ideas about this?

kwyrt

Reaction score
Having some issues with this one guys, this is my first rom attempt on the droid 4. Am rooted and have safestrap installed. Downloaded the rom file and went into recovery, there's nothing there for the file. Have unzipped and put the file in safestrap folder. Any ideas about this?

You don't unzip the file. I don't even move mine. I flash it directly from the download folder.

Sent from my Droid 4

GmaN1600

Reaction score
Thanks for this ROM!

Thank you for this excellent rom. It is running perfectly smooth on my D4. Eve:biggrin:rything works flawlessly. I found no problems at all. :biggrin:

DSM4rill

Reaction score
I put eclipse on my D4....got many force closes on system apps. So I switched back to unsafe mode. Then tried to run it again and safe strap won't enable. At all. Just me or eclipse has issues with safe strap?

EliWallace

Reaction score
Does anybody have a working link to 1.3.8? dropbox links here and over at xda developers (for 1.3.8) are 404ing

bofis

Reaction score
Does anybody have a working link to 1.3.8? dropbox links here and over at xda developers (for 1.3.8) are 404ing
Here ya go, luckily someone else has this in their dropbox, so my phone "uploaded" it in about 2 seconds:
http://db.tt/bdW2JcGL

I'm really enjoying this rom, though I'm itching for JB someday...