Ghosts....

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was telling a guy at work about the OP's story, he believesas well.

His girlfriend had been having the "not alone feeling", he being the supernaturalist (word?) he is told her to start taking pictures when these feelings occur, she said she couldn't ever see anything. Just takes pictures he told her. She sends him a picture later on that had a figures head. He showed me, its pitch black with a faint image that resembles a skeleton face.
I'll see if he wants to share the image and post here ...

----posted maxx'ed out----

OP
P

pabowhunter

Reaction score
I've got a minor story....
So my cousin and I were hanging out one day and decided to go to a grave site that my uncle had uncovered and remodeled. It was a family grave that had been occupied by people who used to live on the property. We were sitting on the edge joking and throwing rocks into the grave. (Not a good idea). As we stood up to leave I felt something grab me. It was like a bully grabbing you by your shirt except it was in my chest, deep in my chest. Almost like something was choking my soul.... I know it sounds ridiculous but I couldn't breathe. My cousin looked at me shocked. I clutched my chest but the choking didn't feel like it was my throat. It felt like the very air was being sucked out of my lungs... I barely was able to mouth "stop it." Before it stopped.
Pretty scary experience.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Yeah, Im sure it was...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OP
P

pabowhunter

Reaction score
I was telling a guy at work about the OP's story, he believesas well.

His girlfriend had been having the "not alone feeling", he being the supernaturalist (word?) he is told her to start taking pictures when these feelings occur, she said she couldn't ever see anything. Just takes pictures he told her. She sends him a picture later on that had a figures head. He showed me, its pitch black with a faint image that resembles a skeleton face.
I'll see if he wants to share the image and post here ...

That would be cool to see, if he is willing to share..

OP
P

pabowhunter

Reaction score
This is on Planet Green right now... Kind of cool.

I can no longer watch programs or movies like that... Fictional horrors im ok with.. But that kind of thing bother's me.. BTW: I was told that the movie the "Exorcist " was based on true events, but It happened to a young boy and not a young girl as shown in the movie.. I'm not sure of this and never actually looked into it.... To scared...

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Awesome thread. Great topic Pabow. I am glad I found this. I have some stories of my own. I will share when I have more time maybe.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
P

pabowhunter

Reaction score
Awesome thread. Great topic Pabow. I am glad I found this. I have some stories of my own. I will share when I have more time maybe.

Would love to hear them if you find the time and would share... I take comfort in the fact that im not alone on this topic... Thanks you

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well here are some. None like yours though. I am not sure what to make of my experiences but they seem strange...

I got a quigi board for my birthday one year. My Cousins, my Bro and I decided to use it in the basement in the dark for some reason, with just a flash light. We eventually asked if their were any spirits in the room. There was a reply of yes. We asked when did they live. They said never. We asked its name. It said Ceaser. A picture then fell off the wall and we turned the lights on. I thought it was all fake and I dismissed it. Every time after that when I would fall asleep on the couch in the basement watching tv after that I would awake to someone shaking and grabbing my arms. It continued after I was awake. Could of been my mind playing tricks I guess.

Another one...at my friends childhood house. Sometimes I would be there by myself waiting for him to get back to his house and for some reason everyone else would be gone. I would hear loud crashes like boxes falling or things falling. Loudly. I would run upstairs to see what was broken. Nothing was out of place. It turns out my friend and his brother experienced the same thing all time, when they were home alone.

And here is the strangest one. When I was a little kid. I would awake to some unknown force tickling me. It would continue to happen for what seemed like forever after I was awake. I would yell and flail until my parents came in the room and it would stop. This continued to happen until one night I awoke to a boy kneeling a praying in the center of my room. He would be glowing a light blue. I am not crazy I swear, lol. Maybe I was just still dreaming a bit after I was awake, but its somewhat unexplainable to me. Could of just been my imagination. But seemed very real. I would look at the little "angel" boy for a while sometimes, seemed very real.

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Here's a link to the picture i got from the guy at work.

Posted it to fb, i could do it here..

It may be rotated...
Very dark
430709_3329894211426_1390616444_33306600_95573221_n.jpg
http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...38790041_1390616444_33305899_1097080862_n.jpg

OP
P

pabowhunter

Reaction score
Well here are some. None like yours though. I am not sure what to make of my experiences but they seem strange...

I got a quigi board for my birthday one year. My Cousins, my Bro and I decided to use it in the basement in the dark for some reason, with just a flash light. We eventually asked if their were any spirits in the room. There was a reply of yes. We asked when did they live. They said never. We asked its name. It said Ceaser. A picture then fell off the wall and we turned the lights on. I thought it was all fake and I dismissed it. Every time after that when I would fall asleep on the couch in the basement watching tv after that I would awake to someone shaking and grabbing my arms. It continued after I was awake. Could of been my mind playing tricks I guess.

Another one...at my friends childhood house. Sometimes I would be there by myself waiting for him to get back to his house and for some reason everyone else would be gone. I would hear loud crashes like boxes falling or things falling. Loudly. I would run upstairs to see what was broken. Nothing was out of place. It turns out my friend and his brother experienced the same thing all time, when they were home alone.

And here is the strangest one. When I was a little kid. I would awake to some unknown force tickling me. It would continue to happen for what seemed like forever after I was awake. I would yell and flail until my parents came in the room and it would stop. This continued to happen until one night I awoke to a boy kneeling a praying in the center of my room. He would be glowing a light blue. I am not crazy I swear, lol. Maybe I was just still dreaming a bit after I was awake, but its somewhat unexplainable to me. Could of just been my imagination. But seemed very real. I would look at the little "angel" boy for a while sometimes, seemed very real.

Wow, very interesting stories... The one I find most interesting and im not saying that they all were not... Because they all are... Is the one with the little boy.. I don't think that was a dream or nothing bad... I do think and im not in any way a professional on this topic, is that it was a good spirit possibly a guardian angel of yours and If that is the case U are truly blessed to have witnessed that... As for the other 2 stories it may have been some type of paranormal activity since you had confirmed the noises and such were also heard by the other children... Thank you for sharing that my friend..

OP
P

pabowhunter

Reaction score
I've got a minor story....
So my cousin and I were hanging out one day and decided to go to a grave site that my uncle had uncovered and remodeled. It was a family grave that had been occupied by people who used to live on the property. We were sitting on the edge joking and throwing rocks into the grave. (Not a good idea). As we stood up to leave I felt something grab me. It was like a bully grabbing you by your shirt except it was in my chest, deep in my chest. Almost like something was choking my soul.... I know it sounds ridiculous but I couldn't breathe. My cousin looked at me shocked. I clutched my chest but the choking didn't feel like it was my throat. It felt like the very air was being sucked out of my lungs... I barely was able to mouth "stop it." Before it stopped.
Pretty scary experience.

That would have scared the crap out of me also... I only ever had one thing happen to me as a Child... We I was about 8 maybe 9 me and a few neighborhood boys were exploring in the woods around our town and stumbled across a old cemetery that we never knew existed but Adults had to have known because there was a dirt road leading to it.. There were only a few head stones that were very old and the etching was all but worn off to where they could not be read... There were little US flags at each site, so meaning no disrespect I pulled one out of the ground and carried it home waving it and playing with it... That night as I slept I heard what sounded like a drum rolls or beats and a bugle from the civil war era... Could have been my imagination but I was like 8 and knew nothing about that history at that time... So I took it back and never heard it again....

sweat90lx

Reaction score
not sure I have ever experienced anything like that but a guy that worked with me did.
he transfered here for a while while his location was shut down, about a 2 hour drive from north Fl to south GA. He drove the backroads that was mostly farm areas and worked the 11pm to 7am shift. He said one night around 10pm he seen a small girl in a blue dress standing beside the road. As he got close she walked into the blueberry patch. He thought it was strange and stopped to check on her. Got out his flashlight and followed where she went, walked about 20 yards into the field and realized it was all freshly plowed dirt. So thinking he was crazy, he got back in his truck and came on to work.
That morning when he was on his way home he seen a man on a tractor where he seen the girl. He stopped to talk to the man. Said he introduced himself, told the man he wasnt crazy, and the man stopped him and said "you seen the little girl in the blue dress didnt you?"
The man said they dont know who she is but she protects people and there must have been something in the road she helped him avoid hitting.
I could tell he was still freaked out the next night when he told me the story. He ownes a company that does guided tours, so being in the woods at night is no issue for him. Im not sure what he seen, but I know without a doubt he seen something that changed his way of thinking

OP
P

pabowhunter

Reaction score
not sure I have ever experienced anything like that but a guy that worked with me did.
he transfered here for a while while his location was shut down, about a 2 hour drive from north Fl to south GA. He drove the backroads that was mostly farm areas and worked the 11pm to 7am shift. He said one night around 10pm he seen a small girl in a blue dress standing beside the road. As he got close she walked into the blueberry patch. He thought it was strange and stopped to check on her. Got out his flashlight and followed where she went, walked about 20 yards into the field and realized it was all freshly plowed dirt. So thinking he was crazy, he got back in his truck and came on to work.
That morning when he was on his way home he seen a man on a tractor where he seen the girl. He stopped to talk to the man. Said he introduced himself, told the man he wasnt crazy, and the man stopped him and said "you seen the little girl in the blue dress didnt you?"
The man said they dont know who she is but she protects people and there must have been something in the road she helped him avoid hitting.
I could tell he was still freaked out the next night when he told me the story. He ownes a company that does guided tours, so being in the woods at night is no issue for him. Im not sure what he seen, but I know without a doubt he seen something that changed his way of thinking

Awesome story... Thank you