[THEME] Gingercomb Juiced - Liberty v0.8 / 0.9

geronimogman

Reaction score
The ones in the first post. In the sceeenshot if u look at his dock It ha word for the icons. I was those please

stewdaddy123

Reaction score
Problem Viewing Contacts after Flashing this theme....

I have a problem...after flashing this theme, in the Dialer, my contacts aren't showing up under Contacts or Recent, but do show under Favorites or the dialer. I know my contacts are there because I can view them from the SMS app I have. I have attached a screenshot of what I am talking about. I have gone through all the "Display Options" under Contacts and have done everything I know how to view them. Anyone know what to do here? Thanks

Attachments

• CAP201107152207.jpg
    CAP201107152207.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 332
OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I have a problem...after flashing this theme, in the Dialer, my contacts aren't showing up under Contacts or Recent, but do show under Favorites or the dialer. I know my contacts are there because I can view them from the SMS app I have. I have attached a screenshot of what I am talking about. I have gone through all the "Display Options" under Contacts and have done everything I know how to view them. Anyone know what to do here? Thanks

I would wipe cache, also are you on liberty .08/.09? Try to reflash the theme.

thedead04

Reaction score
Problem with Market

First off, I'd like to say thank you for this amazing theme. I flashed it last night and really enjoy it. I am having one problem though, and I'm not really sure if this is the right place to post about it, but I figured I'd start here. I was using Bubble UPnP and Moboplayer for streaming video on my home network. This was working fine on stock Liberty GB 0.8. After I flashed this theme every time I tried to stream video, Moboplayer would force close. So I unistalled it and tried Rockplayer, same thing. I unistalled Bubble UPnP, then tried reinstalling Bubble and Mobo, Bubble reinstalled fine, but Mobo shows its downloading in the dropdown, but then never installs. In the market it shows it as "starting download" but it never gets going. Its odd that the dropdown shows its dl progress, but the market shows it never started dl'ing. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. And thanks again to Juice and everyone at Liberty for all your hard work.

thedead04

Reaction score
Please disregard previous post. This problem seems to have corrected itself, moboplayer installed fine from the market after a while. Thanks again to Juice, I'm really liking the theme.

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
That's an on going issue with the market. It happens to everyone.

Sent from my Juiced Droid X

polishwonder

Reaction score
The ones in the first post. In the sceeenshot if u look at his dock It ha word for the icons. I was those please

Hi, I as well don't have the "text for icons". I have flashed this theme, and everything else is fine, but my icons are still the original Liberty yellow icons.

What am i doing wrong?

Thanks,

Eric

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Hi, I as well don't have the "text for icons". I have flashed this theme, and everything else is fine, but my icons are still the original Liberty yellow icons.

What am i doing wrong?

Thanks,

Eric

Icons are custom and are not included in the theme, they are called dreamlyfe, google search for them if you want them ;)

kanibal

Reaction score
When is the justice version coming?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

masterchung89

Reaction score
Installing part of the theme

You have an awesome looking theme dude. I have one noob question, can I combine two themes, I prefer the dialer of my current liberty gingerbread theme so can I just delete your themed dialer and theme everything else. I'm assuming that when flashing in clockworkmod recovery that your themed apk files are just overwriting whatever is on the phone. Looked online but couldn't find answer...:icon_eek: (combining with blue haze, and stock liberty)
dancedroid

Update.
Had some time so I opened the apk files as a zip file and i'm going to photoshop the icons to match my current theme and swap some icons from the stock liberty as well as blue haze.

schluger

Reaction score
I have been scoring the forums and internet and have only found a couple of themes for liberty gb...can someone please help me..I would really like orange slice or everything...makes me want to go back to 2.01 or cm7.....Thanks all

SusieQ

S3NTYN3L

Reaction score
Rocking a DX with Gingerbread.602 & LGB.9.
I get an install error/abort in CWM with this.

Anyone got a working version?