Glass Screen Protector for the Turbo?

I wouldn't be thrilled about that.. But with the thing not fitting edge to edge.. Its bound to happen.. I thought the purpose of a screen protector was to protect all of the glass on the display..??? Maybe I'm wrong.. But to me.. That's why I buy them..

Does the turbo have a curved screen??? I don't see why they made the vzw glass protectors as small as they did..

FWIW, I always have Verizon (or carrier of choice) install/apply the tempered glass protector. This way you're pretty much guaranteed a good fit/application. And if you have problems down the road, they'll fix or replace it for free.
Just my 2 cents.

S5 tap'n

How do these glass protectors adhere to the screen? Glue?

Thumb tacs?

Some form of adhesive.. Its not tacky.. Easy on. Easy off..

FWIW, I always have Verizon (or carrier of choice) install/apply the tempered glass protector. This way you're pretty much guaranteed a good fit/application. And if you have problems down the road, they'll fix or replace it for free.
Just my 2 cents.

S5 tap'n
The only glass protector for the turbo(through vzw) isn't edge to edge.. So without a case on the device, I think it'd be pretty easy to have it snag and pull up.. Its short too..

Back