Got an email to register for Moto g power

We won't be wearing masks forever. And yes.... swiping a screen lock pattern or PIN is not the end of the world. Oh my....it takes 2 seconds....the horror of modern life.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
Instant unlock is the goal. Putting in a pin code that work forces to be complex is very anoying rather have fingerprint and not a huge fan of gave unlock

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

This is the biggest flaw of the Samsung Galaxy S20 series

Maybe the new Samsung will fix the fingerprint to be better

We are all just trying to help give information, and possible choices. There is no such thing as a perfect phone. But many phones are great, you just have to tailor your usage to new trends and new techniques sometimes. This is why I stopped recommending phones to people a long time ago.

Find a phone with a fingerprint reader and buy it. If you don't like it, return it within the 14 day window and look for something else.

I keep waiting till my phone breaks or I find a.must have phone.
When are the new Samsungs coming out will is be s21?

I keep waiting till my phone breaks or I find a.must have phone.
When are the new Samsungs coming out will is be s21?

Note 20 probably announced in Aug along with Fold 2 and Z flip

Note 20 probably announced in Aug along with Fold 2 and Z flip
Is S20 the latest non note?

Yes correct ... They are usually the March release date for Sammy ...
The note s20 looks like it will ha e better battery life and an smax biometry sensor to make unlocking phone easier. Might have to wait . When does it come out on Verizon.

The note s20 looks like it will ha e better battery life and an smax biometry sensor to make unlocking phone easier. Might have to wait . When does it come out on Verizon.

Everything I'v read it looks like August the 5th - about 1 month away.

You will need to wait on the Moto Edge+ supposedly will be their next flagship ...

You will need to wait on the Moto Edge+ supposedly will be their next flagship ...
There is Going to be another edge wonder if it will have green screen issues?

There is Going to be another edge wonder if it will have green screen issues?

The Edge + is already out, it has already been released.

The Edge + is already out, it has already been released.

Oh I thought he was saying there was another one. So far the new note looks the most promising

The note looks to have square corners instead of rounded corners looks like a brick lol in a screenshots I've seen on web. Moto has round corner

Last edited:
Looks like pixel 4a and pixel 5 will have a fingerprint sensor but only a 3### mAh or so is what I've seen in some articles and not the top line snapdragon . Be interesting to see what these phones will be anyone know when they come out

Back